SOLD FS: VW MKV OEM 3-way component speakers, old school AudioControl 2XS

JCJetta
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
The speakers are from my MKV GTI, and include the 7” woofer, 4” mid, tweeters, and (I think) the crossovers. They have all of a month’s worth of use. I doubt I’ll sell them on here, but figured I’d give it a shot.

MKVSpeakers.jpg

MKVSpeakers2.jpg

They are packed up and ready to go, should be able to ship them USPS Priority.

$100 shipped, or best offer

The AudioControl 2XS is (I believe) first generation. I acquired it recently, but I never got around to using it. Still has the original box and instruction manual!

AudioControl2XS.jpg

AudioControl2.jpg

$75 shipped, or best offer

Ok, now you are thinking to yourself – is this guy a scammer? Yes, I have only a few posts, but I’ve bought/sold things online for years now. It’s only today I finally signed up at CA.com, after reading it for several months. The speakers are from my car, the AudioControl is mine, I can assure you of that. Please feel free to ask any questions. I have an ebay account, but I’d rather start here with selling them.

Thanks for looking!

Hey, I had a drink tonight. First drink in about 4 months, But I had a drink //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

They are absolutely the crossovers.

Crossova.jpg

However, and I’m not trying to talk you out of buying these, wiring them up in any application other than a MKV GTI or Jetta may be a supreme pain in the ass.

You can go here and see all the wiring diagrams; however there is not one specifically related to the crossover itself.

Indeed, the pain will be trying to determine what wires are what. All 3 of the drivers on each side have their own connection plug, but these plugs must have been joined together in a central location prior to being connected to the crossover. Unfortunately I didn’t get these extra wire plugs when I had my speakers installed.

CrossovaPlugin.jpg

DriverPlugins.jpg

So, it’s up to you. If there’s anything else I can do to help you out on this, let me know!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.