Item(s) Description/Condition:

USED but 100% working order

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price is shipped in the continental US

Item Pictures:

2011-04-18_15-10-38_634640x4802.jpg

2011-04-18_15-11-01_472640x480.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

what are the demensions...

what does aq stand for??

ive had several systems and i can hook stuff up but i dont pend enought time researching to know all......also how good of an amp are these???...looking to hook it up to an l7 15

what are the demensions...what does aq stand for??

ive had several systems and i can hook stuff up but i dont pend enought time researching to know all......also how good of an amp are these???...looking to hook it up to an l7 15
its damm long

AQ is for Audio Que

The yare excellent amps, and this will send the cone of your L7 flying through the trunk lid of your car. its too much power, at most the L7 will take 1000rms, these things are rated at 3500 rms, but have been tested to do over 4000

what are the demensions...what does aq stand for??

That amp will rape your L7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...