• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomciv
10+ year member

Florida
Item(s) for Sale:

JL AUDIO 6.5" COAXIAL SPEAKERS C2650X NEW PAIR

I bought these less than 2 weeks ago, However they are the wrong size for my application. They have never been mounted and one Has never even been taken out of the box. They come with everything from manufacturer. One of the speakers bags have been opened and it was tested and in working condition. If I can't sell it in the next day or so I will go ahead and return it. These speakers are no $300 set but they sound pretty awesome

Link to where they were purchased from:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17349_JL-Audio-C2-650x.html

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New In Box

Description: Evolution® C2 6.50 in. / 165 mm Coaxials

Grilles Included

Woofers: Injection-molded, Mica-filled, Polypropylene Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround, 1 in. Voice Coil on Kapton® Former, Flat, Symmetrical Roll Spider, Ferrite Magnet

Tweeters: 0.75 in. (19 mm) Silk Dome, Ferrofluid Cooling / Damping, Neodymium Magnet

Continuous Power Handling: 60 Watts

Rec. Power Range (per channel): 15 - 100 Watts

System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1W/1m

System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms

System Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB

Price:

PM me an offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

PM me

Item Pictures:

Link To Description:

JL Audio C2-650x Evolution Car Audio Speakers

sdc10026wa.jpg

sdc10027n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I WAS GOING TO GO TO $100 BUT I JUST LOOKED THEM UP AND THEY ARE 6 3/4 may be a tad to big.I just baught some rainbows that just scream but for the deal,it would be worth it.

I have a set of JL 6" If thats what your looking for. i would let them go for really cheap i dont sell things often,im one of those guys that buys stuff and it sets never use it,thats why yours sounded good cause i love a good deal.

I paid $143.96 + tax for these... I am asking best offer for them.

They are brand new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...