SOLD FS: Two JL Audio 8W7 in enclosure - HOUSTON

bamaster
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I had these subs in my 2006 Mustang and I switched them out for a Stereo Integrity Mag 12".

Two JL Audio 8W7 subs with custom enclosure. Sealed with fiberglass. The black strips on the bottom are velcro, because I had them velcro'ed down on the trunk. They will come off.

For those with a 2005+ Mustang, the little angle at the bottom of the enclosure is because there's a little hump in the trunk, so it fits kinda nice.

I had 400 watts on each of these and these thing pound! Loud and clear! I listened to everything from Metallica to Lil Wayne. These are really nice subs. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. They are 5 months old. I replaced this with one 12" in a much smaller enclosure because I needed my trunk back.

Here are the pics...

8w7_1.jpg

8w7_2.jpg

8w7_3.jpg

Here are the dimensions. Remember that there's about 1.5" that the subs poke out. They'll need a tad more room for excursion, too.

8w7_dimensions.jpg

Here's what they looked like installed in my trunk. There's more room than these pics look like.

stereo01.jpg

stereo02.jpg

Asking for $500 cash. I live in Houston near I-10 and Beltway 8. Will not ship, so I'll meet you somewhere.

Please email me if interested.

bamaster at yahoo dot com

Still available? Really hoping you will sell and ship just the subs. Been looking for a set of these.
Yes, I still have these. I don't have the boxes. But I'll try to stop by a local shop and see if they have any boxes to ship them in.

I could do $450 plus shipping. Send me a PM so I have your contact info and I'll see what I can do.

There's a bump on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

There's a bump.

There's a bump.

hows that v4 mag working out? dont see alot of people reviewing those
similar output as the 8w7s?
I love the v4 Mag. It's an SQ sub with plenty of output. Putting 1000w on it, though. It met my main need, which is a max of 1.1 cf enclosure. Fantastic quality and blends great with my Hybrid Audio components.

The output isn't as much as the two 8W7's, though. I had a Sundown 125.2 on each one (~400w). These are my first experience with JL Audio and I was very impressed with the volume. I'm not a bass head so it was huge overkill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.