SOLD FS/T: Two New Rockford Fosgate HX2 12" D4s

Participant count
  • Participant list

JoeSmith502
10+ year member

Beware of Dog!
South
Due to a non paying buyer.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif These subs are for sale again. They are Rockford Fosgate 12" HX2 D4 subwoofers that have been mounted in a box but have never seen power. They are rated 500rms/1000peak but can easily take more. I had 3 of the 15" version of these subs and gave them 750rms all day long and never had a problem. I also have a sealed box they were mounted in for free if you pick it up. I'm looking for $200+shipping on these OBO. I will only take Paypal or cash if you pick them up, no money orders or checks. Thanks!

HX2a.jpg

HX2b.jpg

Box.jpg

had 2 15's back 7years ago. deff good subs and took 750rms each for almsot 2years without a problem. gl with the sale

Thanks for the kind words guys.. Someone buy these so I can get my alt! I will be starting a build log soon for my 91 DeVille. I think you all will like my setup..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.