SOLD FS/T Pioneer Avic-D3 **DoubleDin/Nav/Touchscreen/Bluetooth/Remote**

darkist240sx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer Avic-D3 DoubleDin Touchscreen Unit

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In Great condition with no scratches on screen.

Price:

$470 (prefer local pickup)

Also accepting trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prefer local pickup.(Southern IN/ Louisville KY area) But may possibly ship.

No scratches on screen, everything works as its supposed to.

Comes with:

All wire harnesses

Updated East Nav disc

Cd-R55 Remote... Had to buy separately

CD-BTB200... Bluetooth interface module

Also have a kenwood single din Cd player if anyone's interested model number is kdc-mp342u

Also have (2) PAC, Chevy on-star interfacing modules needed to install aftermarket HU's.

Ones for cobalt's,Pontiac G6's, and malibus.

the other is for avalanches, suburbans, n some other shyt. look em up if u need it.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG00087.jpg

IMG00049.jpg

Tried to get a bit of angle to show screen... meh... didnt come out so good... just has prints on it.

N a random pic for my night kicking off haha....

IMG00029.jpg

Trades would include: Subs, Components, Amps, Wiring, basically i need to rebuild a whole system because i got rid of all my shyt before... (Or Possibly a nice pistol or rifle) haha

Kinda interested in hsk 165's or another decent passive set with a decent amp, or a decent sub amp combo.

Just pm offers, the worst i can say is no... Or if you would like to call the number is 407-860-9736. My name is D.

Sql! hahahaha jk.. ummm ill give u my last system as reference., 880/rainbow cmx kicks/re mt-btl hybrid/ 2 saz-1500ds/1 sax-100.4/2 kinetik 2400's.

trying to get close to that sound again i guess u can say... but willing to try different stuff.

basically open to anything if it catches my eye : )

nice pioneer headunit, better drinks ;P lol
Agreed, feeling kinda nice right now too lol... three olives ftmfw! lmfao

hmm i have for tradeboston pro60

eclipse cd8455

wire and access

saz1500d

2 sundown nightshade proro
ummmm yeah i like all of that sooo LMK what u wanna do... im worried about the bostons being too harsh how are they? i know they can eat a F ton of power n get loud as hell But ive never heard em in person. N i had a freshly reconed nightshade before that i never even powered so im def digging those.. whats with the protoypes tho?

Willing to separate the Bluetooth module?
I would if there was a trader/buyer for the unit too...

the bostons are by far the best comps ive used...but i havent used that many...didnt sound harsh at all but im not sq guru...and it did get super loud! and super clear
Yeah thats what i always hear... n since im trying to stay away from rears completely these might be loud enough to do it! but i dont know... Im condsidering some id oem 6.5s n seas neo aluminum tweets active right now but i dunno for sure... Maybe since the tweeter is what im most scared of on this set I could get the seas tweets an use em on the passive crossover from the pro 60's n just test what sunds best between the -3,0, and+3 attenuation... thean again the fact that the mids are 3ohm if i remember correctly might throw conflict... hmmmmmmmm Ne one wanna weigh in on this?

will running a 4 ohm seas tweeteer on a boston pro 60 passive crossover with the boston pro 60 mids which i believe are 3 ohm woofers cause power disbursement issues? (or any other issues for that matter? n i know frequency would be the major issue if anything but id be running seas neo aluminums which people regularly cross a 2.5khz n lower. ive seen 1800hz = o

you can ditch the crossovers and use a 4chan to power the speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif like a sax50.4(im biased) and ive pmd u about the subs

nd no doubt these will be loud enough for you entire vehicle...i had these in a JGC and people sitting in the back told me to lower it down all the time lol...i had 2 sets of these...sold one set cuz it was too loud...and even with one set they told me to lower it down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.