SOLD FS:SOCAL ONLY Diamond Audio D6 1000.1 and Alpine 12" type R

BRZguy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
socal
hey guys i was going to install these in my car, but i really need the money for new tires.

I bought the Diamond Audio D6 1000.1 about half a year ago. Its been sitting in my closet since then. i tested it on my friend's JL w6 and it was bumping hard.

here are the specs:

250rms @ 4ohm

500rms @ 2ohm

1000rms @ 1ohm

this amp is underrated so its putting out a lot more power than the factory specs.

i also have a Alpine 12" Type R D4. The type r have been also been sitting in my closet since i got it, back in the beginning of summer. I bought it from a member on this board and he said he barely used it. It is in brand new condition and comes with everything.

I am asking 250 for the Diamond Audio and 100 for the sub. prices are for local pick up only. I might consider shipping the amp, but definitely not the sub.

here are pics of the amp. ill get pics of the sub tmorrow.

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

yeah its pretty much the same i think. its good to have if you dont feel like bumping it all the time. so yeah, let me know if you want it for sure. just PM me and we can set something up.

bumps. amp is pending. someone make me an offer for the sub. and for the raamat and ensolite, ill get the measurements as early as tomorrow night.

bumps. amp is pending. someone make me an offer for the sub. and for the raamat and ensolite, ill get the measurements as early as tomorrow night.
NO NOW!!!!

nah take your time. whats the cost tho?

k guys i finally have time to measure the raamat. i have about 33.75 sqft of the raamat left. thats like 15"x27'. for the ensolite a piece of 77"x57" left. so thats about 30sq ft. for the raamat ill sell it for 50 bucks. and for the ensolite 25 bucks. ill also include 2 bottles of V&S Spray Adhesive. one is unused and the other one is used. prices are for socal pick up.

k guys i finally have time to measure the raamat. i have about 33.75 sqft of the raamat left. thats like 15"x27'. for the ensolite a piece of 77"x57" left. so thats about 30sq ft. for the raamat ill sell it for 50 bucks. and for the ensolite 25 bucks. ill also include 2 bottles of V&S Spray Adhesive. one is unused and the other one is used. prices are for socal pick up.
ill take the ensolite and a spray adhesive please!

edit: thats dibs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.