SOLD FS:SOCAL ONLY Diamond Audio D6 1000.1 and Alpine 12" type R

BRZguy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
socal
hey guys i was going to install these in my car, but i really need the money for new tires.

I bought the Diamond Audio D6 1000.1 about half a year ago. Its been sitting in my closet since then. i tested it on my friend's JL w6 and it was bumping hard.

here are the specs:

250rms @ 4ohm

500rms @ 2ohm

1000rms @ 1ohm

this amp is underrated so its putting out a lot more power than the factory specs.

i also have a Alpine 12" Type R D4. The type r have been also been sitting in my closet since i got it, back in the beginning of summer. I bought it from a member on this board and he said he barely used it. It is in brand new condition and comes with everything.

I am asking 250 for the Diamond Audio and 100 for the sub. prices are for local pick up only. I might consider shipping the amp, but definitely not the sub.

here are pics of the amp. ill get pics of the sub tmorrow.

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

let me get back you guys on the raamat. im going to measure it to find out how much excaltly i got left, but i wont be able to do that until end of the week. ill be busy with finals. i will contact ya when i get the measurements.

san gabriel, but i go to school in fullerton
sweet. im alhambra, and work in san gabriel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lmk!

edit: wanna split the deadener james?

wow, we're like neighbors. let me know when you get the measurements of the roll.

edit: can do. i just need some to deaden my bro's doors

is the gain remote the same thing as a dash mount bass level controller? I might be interested in the amp, I'm located in orange. Around where the 55 and 91 meet, so thats pretty close to CSUF

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.