FS: Singer 320A Alternator Dodge/Jeep

Participant count
  • Participant list

ALL4SPL
10+ year member

Graphics Guy
Item(s) for Sale:

Singer 320A alternator, internally regulated to 14.9V.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for only 3 months in my Jeep, since purchasing a truck I had no need to leave this in the Jeep.

This WILL fit any Jeep Liberty with a 3.7L engine, or Dodge Nitro with a 3.7L and I THINK this will also fit some other vehicles like Dodge Dakotas with the 3.7L but confirm this with singer.

The plug you see is to bypass the factory regulator, you simply wire the short lead to the top positive post on the alternator, and the long lead to 12v switched power.

Price:

$450 OBO, buyer to pay half shipping and insurance costs. I prefer paypal NON GIFT payment.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS Priority Mail with insurance for full value.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

alt.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.