10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
1. Product:

1 Obsidian 18 D2 and 1 blown Obsidian 18

2. Specs:

Obsidian Car Audio

3. Description/Condition:

The D2 is like mint with very few scuffs/scratches and still stiff. The blown is well, blown.. The blown motor has a small chip on one of the slugs as seen in picture.

4. Price: :

250 shipped for the pair, or 175 shipped for the good and 85 shipped for the blown

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.