Participant count
  • Participant list

mattj
5,000+ posts

Resonant Engineering
Wisconsin
1. Product: RD Audio 1800.1 amp

PROTOTYPE 1 of 2 made

2. Specs: 2300rms at 1 ohm. 1200rms at 2 ohm.

It doesnt have markings for inputs but I will provide the owner with the layout.

I was told that it was only 1 ohm stable but I havent seen it really get all that warm after playing full tilt so I have no reason to believe if you had the electrical, that it could handle .5. Just my observation though. Its never seen below 1ohm by me as the only owner. Out of the time Ive owned it its probably only has about 4 months of playtime on it.

3. Description/Condition: Its a little dusty from sitting but no scratches, dings, dents or anything bent. Its about as new as a used one gets. It has never shut off on me or went into protection.

4. Price: $350 shipped anywhere in 48. Anywhere out of that and you will have to pick up the shipping bill after 325 OUT of the 48 states. I will meet halfway from SE Wisconsin within a reasonable distance.

Im not looking for any trades unless you have a 1000c4 or 3kw.

If you would like HIGH RES photos, please PM me and I will be happy to email any to you.

Here are some photos from when I first bought it. Click Audio

mattjarstad's photos and albums on webshots

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.