SOLD FS: 1996 Jeep Cherokee SPL vehcile w/ all equipment

snoopdan
5,000+ posts

Banned
Louisville, KY
Don't know why or how my last thread got deleted, but here it is again.

20814610078_medium.jpg

inside_of_jeep.jpg

Here's the goods on my jeep. Alot of members on here have seen and heard it in person. If you haven't, take a look at the video links provided below.

Here is the specs:

1996 Jeep Cherokee, no smokes no leaks.

138,xxx miles

New radiatior

New Ignition

New Starter

New Seat Belts (NIB)

New Stinger SPV Battery for engine

New Alternator

Variable Voltage Regulator (not hooked up at the moment, but mounted and wired)

Interior changed to Black

New Carpet

New fuel pump, and filter

New Headliner

Supertrapp exhaust

22" Wheels on fairly new tires

New Viair 480 compressor

New Airlift air ride bags

5 gallon chrome tank and delta dumps, adjustable pressure switch

Video of air ride setup :

The bad :

Probably needs new seats, ive fixed the drivers seat before so it can be done, im just too lazy at the moment to pull it out.

Paint is borderline terrible, but from 8 feet away it looks "ok"

Thats it really.

Believe it or not, I actually raced the Jeep at Ohio Valley and got 2nd place at the 2009 Doorslammers nationals in Trophy class. 11.42 in the 1/8th mile

Take this off my hands, I really need to buy a truck so I don't need this toy anymore.

$4,000 Firm or trade for a decent truck.

One problem though, I will be out of the country until August 13th. So you wont be able to look at it until then.

LOL 2nd with an 11.42 in the 1/8th? Some slow cars out there huh?
Looks like a good deal for somebody, I sadly dont have the cash flow.

GLWS
I got 2nd because I red lit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

thanks though!

btw. you want to sell that jeep? take all the stuff out of it. nobody here wants a car with a setup in it. At least I dont. I like building my own, try putting it on craigslist with a label like "BaNgIn JeEp 4 StAcKs!!!!!"

with a description like

"got sum bangaz in da trunk, **** will sound like gorillas in da trunk wit da whole block lookin"

assuming you have a ghetto that is.

btw. you want to sell that jeep? take all the stuff out of it. nobody here wants a car with a setup in it. At least I dont. I like building my own, try putting it on craigslist with a label like "BaNgIn JeEp 4 StAcKs!!!!!"
with a description like

"got sum bangaz in da trunk, **** will sound like gorillas in da trunk wit da whole block lookin"

assuming you have a ghetto that is.

You're a fucking idiot, but im assuming you don't know that. I've already sold one SPL vehicle on here before.

and don't ever talk to me like that again 09'er //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

so where exactly are you located? might be seriously interested
Brandenburg, Kentucky 40108 (right outside louisville)

Any other spl scores besides Meca? Do you have a legal score or outlaw?
Yeah, done 155's in USACI .... cage monkey ftw! lol... never tested anything really beyond headrest scores.

snoops a good guy man...and i dont mind buying this car but im broke as balls...if hed let me do payments on it id take it...or trade
Thank you sir, I might entertain trades depending on what it is.....I really need a truck to pull a trailer though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.