SOLD pair of sundown e8 subs, one blown

nineball
10+ year member

too many toys...
home
i bought 3 of these last year from another member here since they would not sell me just 2. i sold one and kept the 2 i needed in storage until i bought the car they were intended for. installed them only to find out one was blown, but since it has been about a year since i purchased them i really can't go after the seller now (ya i know, my own fault). i have already bought a new set of 8s so these are for sale. $50 for the good one, $25 for the bad, $65 for the pair. shipping is not included.

feedback thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/347270-nineball-feedback-thread.html

sale002.jpg

i think they may, but you could only put one per box due to the height, and even then i don't know if you could get enough padding inside to properly protect them.

each e8 is about 5" tall and 8" wide and a medium flat rate 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" ($10.70) and the large flat rate box is 12" x 12" x 5-1/2" ($14.50), so i would not want my sub shipped in it due to limited room for padding but a potential buyer may feel differently. not using the flat rate boxes it would be $16.90 according to the usps site to ship a single sub to 22485 (11lb weight). if the shipping cost is less i will refund the difference, if it is more i will eat it.

I have a recone if anyone is looking to make a pair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.