SOLD FS: Pioneer AVIC-D2 Mint

viperrgh2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
usa
Selling my pioneer avic-d2 it's in mint shape. Has dvd navigation ect. really sweet deck hate to sell it but need money. I took it out of my old car and was going to put it in the new one but need money so it's gotta go. Sadly I don't have any of the wiringing harnesses or the antenna. Worked perfectly when I took it out, it really looks brand new. Asking $425 shipped. sorry about the crappy pic, camera kinda stinks...Edit* Will possibly trade for a nice sub amp. SOLD!

ya it might be the n's are single din and the d's are double din....i forget about the N's lol....the green wire should bypass though when grounded out

$425 shipped!! wont go any lower then this... need it goneeeee 2 deals fell threw so far //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.