SOLD FS: Pioneer AVIC-D2 Mint

viperrgh2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
usa
Selling my pioneer avic-d2 it's in mint shape. Has dvd navigation ect. really sweet deck hate to sell it but need money. I took it out of my old car and was going to put it in the new one but need money so it's gotta go. Sadly I don't have any of the wiringing harnesses or the antenna. Worked perfectly when I took it out, it really looks brand new. Asking $425 shipped. sorry about the crappy pic, camera kinda stinks...Edit* Will possibly trade for a nice sub amp. SOLD!

****ing hell thats nice
lol thanks, I guess the price is a lil low but 1) I got bills to pay and 2) it needs like $100 in cables/antenna just to get working //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

The dvd will only play in park to meet laws ect. I didn't try it but you could prob just not plug it in, but then maybe the dvd wont work at all.. not really sure...

On the EQ it has, is its a number type deal or is it the screen with the lines up and down and the bars you can set it on?
I don't remember.. never really did my own eq went with pioneers cause I always make it sound bad ha

whats the deal with the safety bypass on that unit?
im pretttttttty sure that you just ground out the green ebrake wire for it to be working in motion. as far as the model goes iirc its the same as the d1 just in a double din chasis. sweet ****ing deck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.