SOLD Four eD 9kv.2 dual 4s

Participant count
  • Participant list

koolwhipman
10+ year member

Busy busy busy...
I have four of them. They are the new black cone versions. I have owned them just over a month and used them very little due to wife and kid in the car. They have been powered with a DEI 1200T at 1000RMS to all. They began in a sealed box and are now in a ported. I am very open to trades or partial trades for subs. Very open on what subs to trade for.

The subs are as close to new as they could be and I have done nothing to hurt them. I am always switching up woofers and I have to sell these and a 15L7 to get something new.

I would like to sell all four at once, for 250 shipped to the lower 48. I would rather unload them in a trade and local pickup is always welcome. I have 100% feedback on eBay and have actually sold alot of car audio equipment on there lately. (Not all feedback from buying.) My e-mail is koolwhipman@hotmail.com if you wish to contact me that way. I have pictures of them in the ported box and would sell either the sealed or ported with them. Thanks for looking!!!

I'm not set on any brand or model. I have 1000@2 or 900@4 Wrms from a Directed 1200T as a sub amp, so thats the only thing really affecting my selection. I'd rather go more toward "smaller box/sound better" than "larger box/get loud". But I dunno, What Ya Got?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.