Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
I've got a functioning, yet on it's last leg Stroker with the adjustable pole. I am fairly positive that its been bottomed out a fair amount so I'm going to sell it pretty much as a Motor/Basket/Funky Pole assembly and maybe someone who is crafty can experiment on a custom Stroker recone. I'll have pix up when I can access my photo hosting site at home.

It works, and its in my car on my SS Rubicon 2500d @ 2 ohm and I can get quite ballsy on the volume but after a certain point it sounds unhealthy. I bet if you had 500-800w it wouldnt be a problem to run it hard and not see any issues. I also cant seem to adjust the suspension in the "up" position, its just an allen wrench to loosen things up but I dont want to reef on it and possibly completely destroy it lol.

addendum here is a pic I took before I put it in my old box yesterday. I can take a vid tonight of it on my ride home with my itouch, it works and gets loud but i think the suspension being "down" is causing the bottoming out which is why I try and go easy.

$140 shipped.

091109050910484322064.jpg

Also I have a dead RF Punch Power DVC with the 4" coil motor, pix of that later too. Its pretty badazz and I'll take any offers on it. I dont really want to cut it up and remove just the motor so shipping would most likely be motor/basket/tore up soft parts.

sounds like the stroker is needn a recone... can you still get on for it..?? im sure spl audio could custom make one

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

nice price on this too!

is that a rf a 15?

Legacy sound service has factory spec recones for these old strokers. One of the last places that still does it. Not sure of the website but if you Google them it should pop up. The kit is under 100 bucks but you have to assemble it all yourself. They will also do the recone for you for like 120-140 . Got an old school stroker 12 in this same condition I'd like to send to them.

back up! I am going to get that pole in the top position tonight, i bet vice grips around the plastic collar will pull it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I moved mine around a bit and eventually ended up back in the factory position. Was a ***** to get it to move at first though. There should be a little indentation on the pole where it sat originally if it has been moved. I bet a little wd-40 would help here.

Noob question and not exactly the right place for it. But what exactly does adjusting the suspension do? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...