Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
I've got a functioning, yet on it's last leg Stroker with the adjustable pole. I am fairly positive that its been bottomed out a fair amount so I'm going to sell it pretty much as a Motor/Basket/Funky Pole assembly and maybe someone who is crafty can experiment on a custom Stroker recone. I'll have pix up when I can access my photo hosting site at home.

It works, and its in my car on my SS Rubicon 2500d @ 2 ohm and I can get quite ballsy on the volume but after a certain point it sounds unhealthy. I bet if you had 500-800w it wouldnt be a problem to run it hard and not see any issues. I also cant seem to adjust the suspension in the "up" position, its just an allen wrench to loosen things up but I dont want to reef on it and possibly completely destroy it lol.

addendum here is a pic I took before I put it in my old box yesterday. I can take a vid tonight of it on my ride home with my itouch, it works and gets loud but i think the suspension being "down" is causing the bottoming out which is why I try and go easy.

$140 shipped.

091109050910484322064.jpg

Not exactly sure but I know a lot of spl competitors used to move them around to get every last db out of these subs. Probably has at least a little to do with tuning the subs to the enclosure.

anyone want this? I just took it out still fully functional but weathered a bit I guess you'd say! I will take any sort of trade offers, L7 12d2 ideally if you can find one, must be the 06 model.

I've still got this if anyone wants it. It runs quite well and I'm still selling it for cheap.

Wish I had the space for this. I would buy it in a heartbeat. Got its little brother sitting over here right now but it needs a recone bad. Still plays and gets decently loud but has all kinds of other noise going on. I think both the front spider and the surround are starting to let loose from the cone.

make an offer or if you have something else taking up space that i may want to trade for it shoot me over ideas. its just sitting here now that I have four Orion HP 12's and four SS SPL HX 12's and a custom HCCA PSI 15 (for the wife)

i believe it is more suited to accomodate for suspension sag than anything else... buy it for very cheap, play with it, and adjust the shizm out of that sucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...