• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccapital83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Item(s) for Sale:

SINGLE 12 Massive Audio Summo124 dual 4 ohm sub barely used!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I would rate this a 9.8 out of ten only because I did mount it and did run it for a month. It is still extremely stiff not even close to being broken in I ran it on 1,000 rms to slowly break in but didn't use it enough to do so it needs way more than 1,000 to do so. this is as close to a new sub as you can get not saying that to push the sale its just that mint. I looked all over I cannot find any markings or damage just you can tell I mounted it. the coil is still clean and you can clearly see that in pics. This thing a a monster weights almost 40 pounds so warning open and take out carefully of box. its re packed back to oem specs it will be shipped just how they are in the oem box which is then inside a shipping oem labeled box see pics. its not missing anything besides the massive audio decal thats it everything else still inside. packed taped ready to ship same day of payment.

Price:

$195 shipping on me!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FedEx home delivery and picture of shipping reciept

ships same day of payment to us lower 48 states only no exceptions no po boxes.

Item Pictures:

[[/url

20160509_182851.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...