My subs has four small holes in it.

tiabia1388

idaho
I took my subs in to be installed not to long ago and the guy mounted my amp to the back of the box. which I really didn't want, I would like to move it from the box to the back of my seat. to do so i would have to figure out how to plug the holes from the screws. Any suggestions?

glue or caulk mixed with a little saw dust, if the holes are small enough just use glue. ive even use a little bit of sound deadener and glue lol its pretty much rubber anyways

I agree just fill them in, they should have no structural damage on the enclosure, fill them in solid and if your worried about cosmetics do what it takes to blend it in.

Are the screws protruding into the interior of the box? If so, just take the amp off and put the screws back in. If not, refer to wew lad^^

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Just put screws back in the holes
Zactly

-Wrong section

-Misleading title..thought the subs themselves had small holes in them

-I would use bondo to fill screw holes. I just completed an enclosure that exposes the screwheads. Bondo seals them up, sand flat. Done.

-Wrong section
-Misleading title..thought the subs themselves had small holes in them

-I would use bondo to fill screw holes. I just completed an enclosure that exposes the screwheads. Bondo seals them up, sand flat. Done.

What box did you build? Cuz I know it wasn't your two X 15" box.

What box did you build? Cuz I know it wasn't your two X 15" box.
lol your right. this was my 2nd enclosure for the 4 10's I had. I think SPY designed it looooong time ago. I just kept it in my garage ever since. And it's about time I fix it up, give it a nice fresh sanding and it's ready for paint or whatever now. Got it on craigslist Empty subwoofer enclosure car audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.