SOLD Fs: Massive 3000.1 amp - 3000w rms!

thaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pennsylvania
I am trying to sell a Massive 3000.1 amp for my friend. This amp is HUGE! I am looking for 350 shipped obo for the amp. sorry no trades. here are the specs:

3000w RMS @ 2 Ohm / 3000w x 1 RMS / 6000w x 1 Max.

Dimensions 8.70" x 2.6" x 38"

Edge Lit Glass Strip features illuminated logo on Aluminum heatsink

Optional remote Bass Level control

N-Channel Circuit for high-efficiency

Nickel plated precision connectors

Protect modes include thermal, short circuit, reverse voltage and over voltage

Proprietary “Bass Kompressor” circuitry provides low- frequency enhancement

Input sensitivity low level: 120mVrms ~ 5.0 Vrms

Frequency response: 8 Hz - 180 Hz

Lowpass: 40 - 180 Hz / 18dB

3nc3o23la5Q45X65R3aa46d01c907a51d1612.jpg

i didnt run it at all. i got it out of the box and opened the back up and a cap fell out on the ground and a power suply was also burnt off of the board. i received it blown. paypal wont cover me and it ***** because i ordered it for a friend so now I am out the money, tryin to be nice kinda screwed me. and now the seller wont reply to my several messages on here and paypal. so if anyone can fix this or has use for the **** thing or knows the seller let me know

i didnt run it at all. i got it out of the box and opened the back up and a cap fell out on the ground and a power suply was also burnt off of the board. i received it blown. paypal wont cover me and it ***** because i ordered it for a friend so now I am out the money, tryin to be nice kinda screwed me. and now the seller wont reply to my several messages on here and paypal. so if anyone can fix this or has use for the **** thing or knows the seller let me know
go to your bank or credit card that you used on paypal and dispute the charge since it was

"damaged" the creditor should go to bat for you. then the seller will get a charge back for his broken item he sent you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.