FS: Hybrid Audio Technologies - Clarus C61-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberry Snd
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Hybrid Audio Technologies - Clarus C61-2

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand New - Unused

Price: $450.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping is included to the lower 48 states. International shipping, send private message to make arrangements.

Item Pictures: - Attached

Additional info: This is a brand new pair un-unused. Please feel free to ask all questions.

Clarus System Specifications

Frequency Response50Hz-22KHz +/-3dB

Efficiency 2.83 V/ 1 meter 93.6 dB

Continuous power Handling (transient music input) 120 watts

Peak power Handling (musical transient peak power handling) 250 watts

Recommended Power Range 25-175 watts

Nominal Impedance 4Ω

Thiele/Small Parameters

Overall Diameter Φ166 mm

Mounting Depth 78.5 mm

Bolt Circle Diameter Φ156.5mm

Mounting Hole Φ143.5 mm

Recommended Minimum Highpass

Crossover Frequency (fourth order) 45 Hz

Pnom Rated Power Input (No Crossover) 60 watts

Pmax Rated Power Input (No Crossover) 120 watts

Frequency Range of midbass driver alone (not including tweeter device) 50-9,000 Hz +/- 3 dB

Mms 14.1 g

Cms 674 μM/N

BL 5.4 T*m

Voice Coil Diameter 35.5 mm

DC Resistance 3.4 Ω

Fs 50 Hz

Qms 5.527

Qes 0.532

Qts 0.485

Xmax 14mm (two way)

Vas 14.9 L

Sd 12.4692

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon Bump!
do you have a pic of the speakers/box with a picture of your username and date in the same pciture, not seperate? also could you please post a pic of the motor? i might be interested.

do you have a pic of the speakers/box with a picture of your username and date in the same pciture, not seperate? also could you please post a pic of the motor? i might be interested.
This evening I will remove the speakers from the shipping box to take the pictures you are requesting. This evening I will take the pics you are requesting. Send me a personal message with your e-mail address and I will send all the pictures there.

Thanks

This evening I will remove the speakers from the shipping box to take the pictures you are requesting. This evening I will take the pics you are requesting. Send me a personal message with your e-mail address and I will send all the pictures there.
Thanks
just post them on here, it will help your sale if i dont take them.

Pics have been updated, let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...