FS: Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L3SE

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberry Snd
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Hybrid Audio Technologies - L3SE

Item(s) Description/Condition: Open Box, New Speakers with Slightly Damaged Box. Speakers are present and new. The box was slightly damage but there is no affect on the contents within the box.

Price: $350.00 (PM for the quickest response)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Free to lower 48 States. Send personal message if international shipping is needed.

Item Pictures: See Attached

Additional info: Online Information

These are brand new drivers that have never been used. Please feel free to ask all questions. I have listed all the specifications below. Search the web for reviews and other information. The price is $350.00 and it includes free shipping to the lower 48 states. IF international, please contact prior to purchase.

The Legatia L3SE is a 93-mm (3.7-inch) “small format” wide-bandwidth midrange/full-range driver to compliment both two-way and three-way system designs, where a point-source midrange and/or full-range driver is required. At home in virtually any arrangement, the L3SE is Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia SE high-end small-format midrange offering, boasting exceptional performance and a design philosophy that goes hand in hand with true high-fidelity playback.

Thiele/Small Parameters

Overall Diameter 93 mm (3.7-inch)

Mounting Depth 44 mm

Bolt Circle Diameter 84.5 mm

Mounting Hole 74 mm

Recommended Minimum Crossover Frequency 185 Hz at 24 dB/octave highpass

Pnom Rated power Input (No Crossover) 30 watts (AES Standard)

Pmax Rated power Input (No Crossover) 60 watts (AES Standard)

Pmax (With Recommended Minimum Crossover) 150 watts

Frequency Range 113 Hz – 18,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB

Sensitivity 89 dB at 2.83V/1meter

Voice Coil Diameter 25.5 mm (1-inch)

Impedance 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...