Participant count
  • Participant list

BlkonBlkFG
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
IL
HAT L3 set

SOLD

These speakers have been installed in my truck for appeoximately 9 months. They were bought and installed from an authorized dealer. They function perefectly. Cosmetically the only "problem" is that there is a little bit of sound deadening on the outside ring where the screws go from the install. These sell for $270 new.

•Overall diameter: 93mm (3.7-inch)

•Mounting depth: 46mm

•Bolt Circle Diameter: 85mm

•Mounting hole: 74mm

•Pnom (without crossover) 25W (AES Standard)

•Pmax (without crossover): 50W

•Pmax (with recommended crossover): 150W

•Frequency range: 129Hz - 10,000 Hz

•Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83V/1m)

•Mms: 2.274g

•Cms: 640 um/N

•BL: 2.961 T*m

•Voice coil diameter: 25.5mm (1-inch)

•Impedance: 4 Ohm

•DC Resistance: 3.4 Ohm

•Fs: 129Hz (free air)

•Qms: 3.468

•Qes: 0.717

•Qts: 0.594

•Xmax: 2.6mm (one way)

•Vas: 0.63L

•Sd: 2733mm2

BNIB Zapco (ESB) 1.1" Reference Tweeter Set

$200

These tweeters are brand new in the box. The only time they have been taken out is for pictures. All Zapco speakers are made by a company out of Italy called ESB. The exact model number of these speakers are KT6.25. These retail for $307. I have the spec sheet for these and will gladly email it to you upon request.

4-ohm

RMS power handling of 100watts

90 dB sensitivity

bbf9f07d.jpg

d4d25afb.jpg

99196240.jpg

981561bf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice equipment. I just bought a set of L3's or I would be all over these. If it wouldnt be too much trouble pm me about how you liked them and how you had them installed. I am doing a build in a truck as well so just curious.

The back of the tweeter is threaded with a ring that screws on and off. You unscrew the ring, cut a hole, put the tweeter through, and then screw the ring back on the tweeter behind whatever it is you mounted it to.

No trades, sorry

These did not, they came just like you see them. These were sent to me directly from Zapco, Box and everything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.