FS/FT $260 shipped Kenwood DDX516 CD/DVD Touch Screen with Ipod Cable!

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood DDX516

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 Cosmetic (Has a piece of tape on top and some residue from another piece)

10/10 Mechanically

Will come with the instruction manuals in the original box.

Price:

$260 shipped FIRM...wont go lower so dont ask!

Will take trades. Interested in a pair of 12s that can be wired at 2 ohms or a monoblock amp that is around 1k watts.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

There is nothing wrong with it at all. I can have a local that is on this forum vouch for this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The ipod cable:

Kenwood KCA-iP301V iPod® connecting cable for USB-equipped Kenwood DVD receivers at Crutchfield.com

Amazon.com: Kenwood Ddx-516 6.1-Inch Double-Din Navigation Ready DVD Receiver: Electronics

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

The Convo from the VERY first message received after he decided to buy it:

I tell you what. I will take it for $260 if you can ship it out tomorrow. If it all works and all that good stuff I will take it. Just send me your paypal.
boogabooga@booga.net and yea ill ship it tomorrow...i got $10 to my name atm lol...just enough
Just wanting to check if you got that unit out the other day. If so any idea on delivery day? Just want to make sure I will have someone home to snag it before my sticky finger neighbors decide to barrow it on the long term plan lol..
Says its in Hazlewood, MO. You will probably have it Friday
they took the long way around haha..
that is cool, just wanted to check on it is all.

Thanks again.
Yea your welcome...was 10 mins late for work cause of the post office line and there only being 1 person running the thingy at first lol
should have bitched and told em you will go UPS if they don't hurry haha..
I used to ship USPS but they just flat out **** for everything. Packages get beat to hell take forever to get were they are going and tracking is horrible.

FedEx and UPS at least have working tracking and are quick. Insurance claims still **** though.
meh...ive always used usps because the post office is closer to where i live and shipping has been cheaper with the few things i compared rates for
this is why I hate USPS lol nothing today so I called and they said they have no idea where it could be and it could be delivered as late as next month and still be "on time"
Wow...wtf? They seriously told you that they have no idea where it is?...they fail at there job
I hope it shows up in the next few days though. If not we will have a huge issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont reply to it...dont see why I had to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still nothing man. This is a huge problem for me. I needed it over the weekend. We need to work this out ASAP!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently starts this shurade on my selling thread thinking I was ignoring him...when in reality I dont live on this forum like him. However i replied 24 minutes later

Dont know what to tell you. Its shipped and somewhere in Missouri and you said it yourself...it has until April 19th before its considered as late.
~~~~~

Like to know how you think you starting this drama on this thread truly was needed

Your missed the whole issue on why this went so bad to begin with. You purchased the lowest/slowest possible shipping. 2-8 days non-guaranteed with a 14 day window. You also shipped it with no tracking, as well as no insurance. This would upset anyone who is buying online as all the risk is on me. Then you brag about pulling the money out for what ever reason(it does not matter). This means if the item is lost or damaged I can file a paypal claim and your account will be locked until the balance is paid but odds are you won't pay it. Then when this was discussed you just went to "hater" mode because you screwed up by your horrible method of shipping and putting the buyer at 100% risk. Not to mention you are openly saying you don't care about the buyer and that you hope the package is damaged or lost. You then poorly attempt to insult me various times.
If you truly fail to see where you are wrong do us all a favor and please no longer attempt to sell online as you will only cause more problems then you or any item would be worth.
You honestly call posting this **** on this **** thread "working it out?" Dude you are just horrible...you made no real attempt over private to "work it out." Also bragging about taking the money out? Sorry but I would rather take the money out to fix my windshield instead of getting fined for a cracked windshield...thats just how it is yo. If the storm that hit never cracked it...the money would have been in paypal still. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do ya know? Dont see the point in insuring something that is just a hop and a skip away...so yea I cheaped out and saved myself a little money by not insuring. I have never purchased a tracking number for something. Receipt number does fine. When I sent the CD player to Cali....I actually insured that due to it being over 2k miles away. You sir are just blowing stuff out of proportion because you didnt get to have your truck setup in the time frame that you wanted.

You honestly call posting this **** on this **** thread "working it out?" Dude you are just horrible...you made no real attempt over private to "work it out." Also bragging about taking the money out? Sorry but I would rather take the money out to fix my windshield instead of getting fined for a cracked windshield...thats just how it is yo. If the storm that hit never cracked it...the money would have been in paypal still. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do ya know? Dont see the point in insuring something that is just a hop and a skip away...so yea I cheaped out and saved myself a little money by not insuring. I have never purchased a tracking number for something. Receipt number does fine. When I sent the CD player to Cali....I actually insured that due to it being over 2k miles away. You sir are just blowing stuff out of proportion because you didnt get to have your truck setup in the time frame that you wanted.
I brought the issue to your attention and you didn't care. Pretty simple. You have wished harm on the unit or it being lost. That is very simple. If anyone ships any electronics with out insurance( I don't care if it is next door) that is shaddy. Instead of cheaping out take pride in your sale and package and ship it the right way. Do not "cheap out" because of any reasons. You have shown to be shady, and untrust worthy several times over just in this public thread. I do not feel any reason why this should stay(or be) in PMs.

Again, if you fail to see what you are doing wrong then you do not need to sell online.

24min? Really. Let me get to the office and see whats up. I also only posted to let CRX know I bought the unit and nothing had showed up yet. You went off the deep end(perhaps you should reread what was posted).

Also, the issue was that you shipped the item with no tracking/insurance/and the worse way you could. Then told me it was my problem.

As per your hate on me for being on the forum. I only have 3700(ish) posts in 7 years. I would hardly say that is living here. I also am here for my forum customers so I can provide customer service to them for the items they order. Perhaps you should take notes.

Wow, what a ******* raw deal. Who the hell ships something without a tracking number? Regardless if it shows up or not the OP is a pretty crappy person to deal with.

24min? Really. Let me get to the office and see whats up. I also only posted to let CRX know I bought the unit and nothing had showed up yet. You went off the deep end(perhaps you should reread what was posted).

Also, the issue was that you shipped the item with no tracking/insurance/and the worse way you could. Then told me it was my problem.

As per your hate on me for being on the forum. I only have 3700(ish) posts in 7 years. I would hardly say that is living here. I also am here for my forum customers so I can provide customer service to them for the items they order. Perhaps you should take notes.
Just letting CRX know you had bought it and it hasnt shown up? Calling me a POS and exaggerating by insisting I havent replied to multiple pms when you didnt even attempt to work with me at all? You sir, you jumped the gun expecting the worse. You didnt reply to my pm you just instantly posted it on here and didnt reply to it. You apparently lost your temper a bit and wasn't thinking straight or something.

Yep I pmed him saying it was problem last week. He said that USPS was rude and then stopped returning PMs.
This guy is a POS this what he just PMed me

April 19th was the date USPS gave me.
On a serious note if he never recieves it lonnie you owe the man money asap.
ya know...if he didnt start this crap and if he didnt call me a POS...I would have worked with him some. But after this...there is no way in mortal HELL I will let this guy see a penny. My dad is a POS and im not...I am fixing my life to be the opposite of him. I be DAMNED if some jack *** on some **** forum is gonna call me that **** and expect me to give him money. Thats the very thing that absolutely just pissed me off beyond belief. I get a pay check next week and am selling a H/O alt to this guy that has been wanting it for a couple months now but hasnt had the money. I could have easily given him a little back...but after this...no way in HELL. I am one of them people that is as nice as they can be...if I am given the same respect. I would do anything for anyone within my abilities...but yea...

This whole thing could have been handled different Mr. Rabbit...both from you and even me...but whats done is done and what is said is what is said. In the end...I truly dont care what happens to the player after the comments by you.

Just letting CRX know you had bought it and it hasnt shown up? Calling me a POS and exaggerating by insisting I havent replied to multiple pms when you didnt even attempt to work with me at all? You sir, you jumped the gun expecting the worse. You didnt reply to my pm you just instantly posted it on here and didnt reply to it. You apparently lost your temper a bit and wasn't thinking straight or something.

ya know...if he didnt start this crap and if he didnt call me a POS...I would have worked with him some. But after this...there is no way in mortal HELL I will let this guy see a penny. My dad is a POS and im not...I am fixing my life to be the opposite of him. I be DAMNED if some jack *** on some **** forum is gonna call me that **** and expect me to give him money. Thats the very thing that absolutely just pissed me off beyond belief. I get a pay check next week and am selling a H/O alt to this guy that has been wanting it for a couple months now but hasnt had the money. I could have easily given him a little back...but after this...no way in HELL. I am one of them people that is as nice as they can be...if I am given the same respect. I would do anything for anyone within my abilities...but yea...
If you are not wanting to be a POS perhaps you should handle things better then you are. If you didn't like how something was handled then you should speak up and not jump off a bridge to catch up. You also took what I posted out of context and anyone can see that. As of right now you have done nothing but prove multiple reasons why no one should trust you.

Telling me and others you want the package lost/damaged to prevent me from having a working unit. Then also saying no way will I get any funds in any situation. This makes you a POS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

your on a fast track to be like your father with an attitude like that. I am not poking fun, I am being serious. If you didn't like how something was handled then you should speak up and not jump off a bridge to catch up. You also took what I posted out of context and anyone can see that. As of right now you have done nothing but prove multiple reasons why no one should trust you.
You dont know my dad...you know nothing of him so dont think you do. Hes an alcoholic, lazy ***, no good for nothing, procrastinating scum of the earth that gets off on getting drunk and then making his own wife break down and cry by poking fun at her and her family then turning on his kids and then when he sobers up he thinks he can apologize and everything will be fine...just to have him do the same **** again. Saying im turning out like him when you know NOTHING of him...dont even ******* go there.

What it comes down to is you should have avoided posting on this thread just to be putting me down when the only thing you said is that there would be a problem or some ****. I would have easily worked with you...but after this...just no.

Both of us appeared to have learned something from this ordeal. Me? Always put tracking numbers and insurance on something to avoid whiney people like you. Also I guess avoid Parcel Post l0l. You? Choose your words carefully because someone may take what you say to a whole different level.

You dont know my dad...you know nothing of him so dont think you do. Hes an alcoholic, lazy ***, no good for nothing, procrastinating scum of the earth that gets off on getting drunk and then making his own wife break down and cry by poking fun at her and her family then turning on his kids and then when he sobers up he thinks he can apologize and everything will be fine...just to have him do the same **** again. Saying im turning out like him when you know NOTHING of him...dont even ******* go there.
What it comes down to is you should have avoided posting on this thread just to be putting me down when the only thing you said is that there would be a problem or some ****. I would have easily worked with you...but after this...just no.

Both of us appeared to have learned something from this ordeal. Me? Always put tracking numbers and insurance on something to avoid whiney people like you. Also I guess avoid Parcel Post l0l. You? Choose your words carefully because someone may take what you say to a whole different level.
I edited my post before you posted to take that out just so you know.

As for what I posted, I reread the whole thing from start to now. I can see where things went wrong, but no matter what we both won't agree on this situation. I will be fine with letting it go for the most if/when the unit finally shows up. I'm leaving tonight for Oklahoma City tonight and won't be returning until Monday. I will have my mail checked to ensure if it arrives it will not be left in the rain or anything.

If you have at least learned the idea of tracking and insurance then that is well learned. I would hope that you also learn to not wish for shipments lost/damaged and just disregarding all customer service.

That is what got me more pissed then USPS itself. I PMed you and you told me its not your problem.

I edited my post before you posted to take that out just so you know.
As for what I posted, I reread the whole thing from start to now. I can see where things went wrong, but no matter what we both won't agree on this situation. I will be fine with letting it go for the most if/when the unit finally shows up. I'm leaving tonight for Oklahoma City tonight and won't be returning until Monday. I will have my mail checked to ensure if it arrives it will not be left in the rain or anything.

If you have at least learned the idea of tracking and insurance then that is well learned. I would hope that you also learn to not wish for shipments lost/damaged and just disregarding all customer service.

That is what got me more pissed then USPS itself. I PMed you and you told me its not your problem.
Ic ic...well I truly have no doubt in my mind that it will work flawlessly...I may have cheaped out on the shipping but IMO I packed it great to avoid it being damaged. Like I said as soon as you get it...drop it from a building...hell throw it against a wall...and im confident it will still work perfect lol. Atleast your not putting the whole blame on me now when it comes to how things went down and what was said...yea it is a good bit my fault but not completely 100% mine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.