FS/FT $260 shipped Kenwood DDX516 CD/DVD Touch Screen with Ipod Cable!

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood DDX516

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 Cosmetic (Has a piece of tape on top and some residue from another piece)

10/10 Mechanically

Will come with the instruction manuals in the original box.

Price:

$260 shipped FIRM...wont go lower so dont ask!

Will take trades. Interested in a pair of 12s that can be wired at 2 ohms or a monoblock amp that is around 1k watts.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

There is nothing wrong with it at all. I can have a local that is on this forum vouch for this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The ipod cable:

Kenwood KCA-iP301V iPod® connecting cable for USB-equipped Kenwood DVD receivers at Crutchfield.com

Amazon.com: Kenwood Ddx-516 6.1-Inch Double-Din Navigation Ready DVD Receiver: Electronics

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

ok just a note to lonnie, the seller, you do realize that insurance on a package is for YOU the seller! Just in case during shipping the item is damaged the buyer is not out ANYTHING as you should promptly refund him once he sends the item back, and you check its functionality. Thats the issues with being a seller. its a risk that we all take. thats is why you have to always insure the package, and pack it correctly. also was this shipped parcel post? if so it took about 4 weeks to get something from florida to cali last year.

ok just a note to lonnie, the seller, you do realize that insurance on a package is for YOU the seller! Just in case during shipping the item is damaged the buyer is not out ANYTHING as you should promptly refund him once he sends the item back, and you check its functionality. Thats the issues with being a seller. its a risk that we all take. thats is why you have to always insure the package, and pack it correctly. also was this shipped parcel post? if so it took about 4 weeks to get something from florida to cali last year.

I second this, insurance isn't something that you buy for the buyer to be nice to them. It's something that if ups/fedex/usps runs over it with a truck, you don't end up owing the buyer $xx amount.

In any case IMO the product is the sellers responsibility until the day the buyer opens it out of the box in advertised shape.

If amazon simply threw it in a box and said "Sorry we dunno where it's at, we put it in a box and mailed it, your luck. Hope it's working when it gets to you." You think they would have any business?

I just spoke with USPS the item is lost and unable to returned to sender or processed, the item is considered to be lost at will not be delivered. I want my refund TODAY!!!!!

Paypal claim filed.

Just left him a voice mail as well

If I can be of anymore help pro.. Lemme know man. Sorry to hear your situation bro.
You have been more then helpful in this matter and I would like to thank you for that. I hope the seller does the right thing and I can get the refund with out much hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
USPS tacking info if some of you were curious.

Label/Receipt Number: 4206 3775 9122 9690 1038 3011 0848 03

Expected Delivery Date: March 26, 2011

Class: Package Services

Service(s): Signature Confirmation™

Your item could not be delivered or returned to the sender. It is being forwarded to a USPS mail recovery center where it will be processed.

(If you read their info on this it is destroyed if it is not of an insured value.)

Detailed Results:

Dead Mail / Sent to Mail Recovery Center

Processed through Sort Facility, March 23, 2011, 2:18 pm, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042

Acceptance, March 21, 2011, 2:56 pm, LONDON, KY 40741

Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 21, 2011

USPS tacking info if some of you were curious.

Label/Receipt Number: 4206 3775 9122 9690 1038 3011 0848 03

Expected Delivery Date: March 26, 2011

Class: Package Services

Service(s): Signature Confirmation™

Your item could not be delivered or returned to the sender. It is being forwarded to a USPS mail recovery center where it will be processed.

(If you read their info on this it is destroyed if it is not of an insured value.)

Detailed Results:

Dead Mail / Sent to Mail Recovery Center

Processed through Sort Facility, March 23, 2011, 2:18 pm, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042

Acceptance, March 21, 2011, 2:56 pm, LONDON, KY 40741

Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 21, 2011
Hopefully people can learn from this and rethink their mentality of "Once it's in a box it's not my responsibility anymore"

If someone is selling something, it is THEIR responsibility to ensure it gets to the buyer in advertised condition, and at that in a reasonable amount of time as well.

Agreed.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller on this. I'm he is busy with school or what ever, but I hope this will not turn into an ordeal that gets him black listed for selling and leaves me taking legal action.

Agreed.
I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller on this. I'm he is busy with school or what ever, but I hope this will not turn into an ordeal that gets him black listed for selling and leaves me taking legal action.
from reading this thread from beginning to end. it almost seems like thats the only thing that will make it right, hate to say it

You have been more then helpful in this matter and I would like to thank you for that. I hope the seller does the right thing and I can get the refund with out much hassle.
I don't like to see anyone wronged man and you're a good guy in my book 100%. As I said, hate to hear this happened.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.