FS/FT $260 shipped Kenwood DDX516 CD/DVD Touch Screen with Ipod Cable!

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood DDX516

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 Cosmetic (Has a piece of tape on top and some residue from another piece)

10/10 Mechanically

Will come with the instruction manuals in the original box.

Price:

$260 shipped FIRM...wont go lower so dont ask!

Will take trades. Interested in a pair of 12s that can be wired at 2 ohms or a monoblock amp that is around 1k watts.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

There is nothing wrong with it at all. I can have a local that is on this forum vouch for this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The ipod cable:

Kenwood KCA-iP301V iPod® connecting cable for USB-equipped Kenwood DVD receivers at Crutchfield.com

Amazon.com: Kenwood Ddx-516 6.1-Inch Double-Din Navigation Ready DVD Receiver: Electronics

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Ya think? lol
you should have seen the stuff OP hasn't said out clearly here...that he did in another convo... I had a talk with pro about it as we are somewhat friends.

It's a literal case of he pushed the product off to someone and doesn't see a need to care after he got the money to spend without the product arriving... yet.

I could done better with, but after the pm exchange I was just fed up with the situation.
Meant lonnie, lol.. pro you're good in my book anyday bro. i'd buy stuff from you anyday without giving it a second though from just how you handle yourself.

hell i'd hire you to do my current enclosure if shipping wouldn't kill me...lol

Meant lonnie, lol.. pro you're good in my book anyday bro. i'd buy stuff from you anyday without giving it a second though from just how you handle yourself.hell i'd hire you to do my current enclosure if shipping wouldn't kill me...lol
Yea pucker up some more Justin...just be sure to get the crap off your lips so your gal don't taste it.

Also rabbit could have did this over pm instead of starting drama in public like a high schooler. Rabbit seems to be like the average internet user...enjoys interwebs drama cause Irl he'd get smacked around for it. I really don't care what happens to the package at this point. There won't be any damage though sadly. I would have easily worked it out with him over private...but nooooooo...he gets all pissy just because it doesn't show up so he can finish whatever he is doing. I've waited for **** before that's sat somewhere for a little...its called patience...this thing could have been dealt with so differently...but nooooooo...so **** childish...maturity from a 29 year old on the internet is too much to ask for I suppose

you should have seen the stuff OP hasn't said out clearly here...that he did in another convo... I had a talk with pro about it as we are somewhat friends.It's a literal case of he pushed the product off to someone and doesn't see a need to care after he got the money to spend without the product arriving... yet.
Anyone in my situation would have done the same...especially in the town we live in. A windshield cracked slowly getting worse due to the cold weather...the risk of getting pulled over once it becomes more visible and with money readily available...yea...don't see anyone not willing to do it lol. It's a hop and a skip to Missouri...took about a week for a guy in California to get a cd player I sold to em...yea...usps in Missouri just stinks...

Would you like me to copy paste pms where I tried to work with you? And you failed.

I actually dislike forum drama. I would rather handle this in person ( I do go to 40+ shows a year, it is not hard to find me.)and no I do not get smacked around for anything. You are just upset that you screwed up with the wrong person. Then you screwed yourself with you inability to handle this situation. All of this is a matter of public record and can/will be used against you if there becomes a need.

Would you like me to copy paste pms where I tried to work with you? And you failed.
I actually dislike forum drama. I would rather handle this in person ( I do go to 40+ shows a year, it is not hard to find me.)and no I do not get smacked around for anything. You are just upset that you screwed up with the wrong person. Then you screwed yourself with you inability to handle this situation. All of this is a matter of public record and can/will be used against you if there becomes a need.
How the **** did I screw up? I mean seriously o master of caruadio.com how did I screw up? Your the one blowing **** way out of proportion. Ain't my **** fault that usps is slow as hell in Missouri. Someone seems to have a bit of an ego Mr Rabbit. You want to handle this in person? Want me to see if I can do a stop shipment and u make a quick drive to me? Lmao...also go for it.. post the pms between me and you...i was gonna do it when i get home to show everyone ur full of ****...u didn't even give me a **** chance to talk to u about this in private...u saod there would be trouble on one pm and I didn't reply...this being a week after I dropped it off at the post office. You sir are just highly impatient and felt like putting the blame on someone to have a bit of drama.

On a side note...break over peace

I contacted you when usps said mid April you did not care. You messed up and decided to ship electronics the cheapest you could with no tracking and no insurance. I will pull pms when I get to the office. If you would like to meet up I'm down for that. I would put money you sing a different tune when confronred with this situation. Perhaps if you decided to handle issues when they arise from your failure then this would not have became such a huge deal. I would guess working at hardees you need all the money you can steal since that is what your hinting to trying to do now.

This whole argument is liking beating a dead horse he says he don't give a **** so why continue to post and argue he obviously doesn't care.

This whole argument is liking beating a dead horse he says he don't give a **** so why continue to post and argue he obviously doesn't care.
that is very good point. I will just have to make negative feedback thread for him I guess. If anyone else buys from him I hope that you better luck, but my opinion is to avoid him as a seller all together. It is obvious he is just out for money regardless of any other issues.

that is very good point. I will just have to make negative feedback thread for him I guess. If anyone else buys from him I hope that you better luck, but my opinion is to avoid him as a seller all together. It is obvious he is just out for money regardless of any other issues.
What is the point in trying to sell something if you dont want the money? Obviously anyone selling something is just doing it for the money...lol. If they didnt want the money then they would just keep the thing they are trying to sell...correct? Hmm a negative feedback thread simple because USPS is slow at shipping...interesting. The HU will work as good as it did when the dude I got it from bought it from the Audio shop in Lexington.

I contacted you when usps said mid April you did not care. You messed up and decided to ship electronics the cheapest you could with no tracking and no insurance. I will pull pms when I get to the office. If you would like to meet up I'm down for that. I would put money you sing a different tune when confronred with this situation. Perhaps if you decided to handle issues when they arise from your failure then this would not have became such a huge deal. I would guess working at hardees you need all the money you can steal since that is what your hinting to trying to do now.
Nah duh...what honestly can I do about the slowness of USPS this time around? I mean seriously..there isnt a thing I can do about it once its out of my hands and in the hands of the person at the desk at the post office lol. Mr master bunny person of CA.com...what should I have done when you told me about the possibility of your HU not showing up till the 19th?

Your missed the whole issue on why this went so bad to begin with. You purchased the lowest/slowest possible shipping. 2-8 days non-guaranteed with a 14 day window. You also shipped it with no tracking, as well as no insurance. This would upset anyone who is buying online as all the risk is on me. Then you brag about pulling the money out for what ever reason(it does not matter). This means if the item is lost or damaged I can file a paypal claim and your account will be locked until the balance is paid but odds are you won't pay it. Then when this was discussed you just went to "hater" mode because you screwed up by your horrible method of shipping and putting the buyer at 100% risk. Not to mention you are openly saying you don't care about the buyer and that you hope the package is damaged or lost. You then poorly attempt to insult me various times.

If you truly fail to see where you are wrong do us all a favor and please no longer attempt to sell online as you will only cause more problems then you or any item would be worth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.