FS/FT $260 shipped Kenwood DDX516 CD/DVD Touch Screen with Ipod Cable!

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood DDX516

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 Cosmetic (Has a piece of tape on top and some residue from another piece)

10/10 Mechanically

Will come with the instruction manuals in the original box.

Price:

$260 shipped FIRM...wont go lower so dont ask!

Will take trades. Interested in a pair of 12s that can be wired at 2 ohms or a monoblock amp that is around 1k watts.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

There is nothing wrong with it at all. I can have a local that is on this forum vouch for this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The ipod cable:

Kenwood KCA-iP301V iPod® connecting cable for USB-equipped Kenwood DVD receivers at Crutchfield.com

Amazon.com: Kenwood Ddx-516 6.1-Inch Double-Din Navigation Ready DVD Receiver: Electronics

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Now why would I do that? One person whining and moaning about USPS? Yea...right...crap happens with every form of shipping. I have bought a good bit of stuff online...and every shipping method has there hiccups...not my fault Missouri's USPS licks balls
Anyways yea im gone...gj on making yourself look like an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I fail to see where I look like an idiot. You only made yourself look worse by saying screw off in various ways.

Not that my opinion matters for ****, but I have never received anything damaged from USPS, whereas Fedex, and UPS, tend to deliver a lot of abused packages around here. I think it is dependant on where you live. That being said, I would never ship anything if they tell me it will take several weeks to arrive.

Wtf do you mean stopped returning pms? I didnt reply to only one and I didnt see why I absolutely had to...now stop coming up on here trying to start crap. I shipped it...never had a problem through USPS with Parcel Post..you was trying to Jew the price down regardless and I need whatever money I can get my hands on right now.
Jesus was a Jew.

Not that my opinion matters for ****, but I have never received anything damaged from USPS, whereas Fedex, and UPS, tend to deliver a lot of abused packages around here. I think it is dependant on where you live. That being said, I would never ship anything if they tell me it will take several weeks to arrive.
Holy crap, yes!! I got my 3-way active from Memphis with tread marks on either side. A dual wheel at UPS ran it over. "Hell no I am not signing for that!!" UPS has "Lost" my meds from the VA twice. Guess someone is getting high off free adderoll.

Eh, well. Guess you play a risk shipping anything these days.

You just better hope it is exactly as described and packaged well man. If I wanted to try and intimidate you I would show up at your door. I don't see a reason for that as the item is apparently still in transit. I just hope you packaged the item better then your ability to actually ship it.

Just a note, I will take a video of opening the item(when ever it manages to show up). Just in case.
in for vids //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

How about you buy products for yourself and not customers whom you are making profit off of? k? thanks.
I made nothing off this. I do not own a store. I built an enclosure for him. Not sure why I get a sarcastic remark from you of all people. Hopefully I just missed the intention of that post.

Dont worry rabbit, I think he is just mad that he didn't think of it first. It shouldn't matter what a buyer is going to do with their product when they get it as long as seller is happy with price they got.

So USPS calls me this morning. This is what I get.

The service the shipper used is a 2-8 day service non-guaranteed and has a 14 day window. The actual date the package needs to be delivered is April 6th. The number he gave me to "track" the package is not a tracking number but a delivery number. Which does not need to be scanned at all and is normally not scanned. It is not required to even be scanned on delivery. I also found out there is no insurance on this package from what they can tell per the billing.

I strongly advise anyone who does business with this kid to be very cautious to his shipping methods. I will let everyone know when/if the package arrives and in what condition. I hate to say it but this is what makes it hard for many people to deal with others on the internet.

I also have a source which gave me more info on this guy and his views on this situation. I won't drag all this out though unless it becomes needed.

Enjoy your shift at Hardees man.(yes he really works there)

Personally I don't really trust USPS much, I think tracking numbers are like 2 bux through them though?

I know pro-rabbit is very trustworthy, when I ordered a box from him it got here 2-3 days after he finished it insured and had a tracking number too =P

Some are saying it's the buyer's responsibility to find out shipping.. But I think it's reasonable to assume when you buy something like a headunit it should be somewhere within 5-6 business days, but that's my 2 cents

My favorite though..

and what do you mean to ship correct? I put a label on it and dropped it off...what more is there to it?

So USPS calls me this morning. This is what I get.
The service the shipper used is a 2-8 day service non-guaranteed and has a 14 day window. The actual date the package needs to be delivered is April 6th. The number he gave me to "track" the package is not a tracking number but a delivery number. Which does not need to be scanned at all and is normally not scanned. It is not required to even be scanned on delivery. I also found out there is no insurance on this package from what they can tell per the billing.

I strongly advise anyone who does business with this kid to be very cautious to his shipping methods. I will let everyone know when/if the package arrives and in what condition. I hate to say it but this is what makes it hard for many people to deal with others on the internet.

I also have a source which gave me more info on this guy and his views on this situation. I won't drag all this out though unless it becomes needed.

Enjoy your shift at Hardees man.(yes he really works there)
Who honestly gives a rats *** where I work...I mean seriously? Atleast I have a job...hard to get a non fast food job when I also attend school full time...Also you complaining about what I spent on shipping when you was trying to jew me down a whole $10 when I repeatedly said I cant go less than $250 after shipping...also its a receipt number not a tracking number...so yea get over it

Good luck with you future of online selling. You should really alter your perspective a bit. You failing at what would be called customer service. If you want anyone to trust you try to be helpful instead of hateful.

Of course I asked you to lower your price. It is/was to high. However the 3rd party said go for it so we did.

So let me get this right. You shipped electronics the cheapest possible way, no insurance, no tracking and you don't care? Now you wonder why you will be less then trusted on this and other forums.

I suggest you stop going down this road you are on. As I stated I have more information that shows your true character in this matter.

Who honestly gives a rats *** where I work...I mean seriously? Atleast I have a job...hard to get a non fast food job when I also attend school full time...Also you complaining about what I spent on shipping when you was trying to jew me down a whole $10 when I repeatedly said I cant go less than $250 after shipping...also its a receipt number not a tracking number...so yea get over it
There he is again with the 'Jew' analogy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.