SOLD FS: D3100 XS Powermaster Battery

FI15INCH
10+ year member

100_3053.jpg

Cosmetic - 9.9/10

Functional - 10/10

My Offer: $300.00

NOTE: Hondaccord is my name over on SSA. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25128

Thanks,

Curt

why would we waste our time pming him? its a free bump anyways, if thats 300shipped i might get it next week, should have the money by then and do you have the bolts and washers for it?

why would we waste our time pming him? its a free bump anyways, if thats 300shipped i might get it next week, should have the money by then and do you have the bolts and washers for it?
Well if it was just too say "HEY that price is too high, i can get them cheaper"

Than thats against the rules of the forum and many have been banned for that

Well if it was just too say "HEY that price is too high, i can get them cheaper"
Than thats against the rules of the forum and many have been banned for that
yeah i had a vacation once before for the same reason, which is dumb. if anything its helping get it sold

Maybe you should just stop posting in my thread and leave it to pms if your interested in the battery. I dont **** with your sales, so dont **** with mine.

Maybe you should just stop posting in my thread and leave it to pms if your interested in the battery. I dont **** with your sales, so dont **** with mine.
Well that was the wrong move if you wanted him too leave

And its fuck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

FI15INCH

10+ year member
FI15INCH
New Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from