Accepts speaker and/or RCA inputs

$90

Concept amp

Brand New in Box - CC-D1200 Class D mono

400 X 1 @ 4 Ohms

750 X 1 @ 2 Ohms

1200 X 1 @ 1 Ohms

$140

Prices do not include shipping, actual shipping rates depend on your location.

Sale pending on both Kicker amplifiers.

Here is a picture of the Concept CC-D1200. It new and has never seen power, in factory packing.

cc-d1200.jpg

Wow..Good deal on the Concept amp..That almost seems too good to be true.
Thanks.

I got the Concept on closeout and never installed it. I would just like to get most of what I put into it and move on.

how much for the consept shipped to 77075? Does it do rated power? Do you have any refs?
Shipping via UPS Ground to 77075 is $11.00.

I have never hooked the amp up, but from what I've heard it is not over-rated. Meaning, if you have the electrical system and wiring for it, you can expect 1200 watts at 1 Ohm.

I've sold items on carsound, sounddomain, and recently ICIXSound under the username Diatribe. "Selftc" purchased my Kicker amps on ICIXSound and am sure he will tell you that I was honest and fast.

My Ebay account feedback is here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ackvance007&item=-1&frm=1883

I take buying and selling personal items online very seriously. Of the items that I've sold, everything has been double boxed and shiped the next day, because that is what I would expect from others.

I hope I've got dibs for posting first... though I haven't gotten a response from the pm I sent yet. What forms of payment do you accept? I'm ready to purchase, money in hand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.