Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale are my comps, they consist of Alpine Type R mids and crossovers with Digital Designs tweeters.

They work flawlessly and sound great, the tweets were bought new and not installed, just tested.

Small problems are that the Mids' mounting posts are marred, and you'll have to solder wire to them, if you need me to, I have AP 16 gauge and Scosche 14 gauge, and can do it when you buy them.

The crossover's covers are pretty scrathced as well.

Comes with everything in the pictures, spacers for the mids, a couple pairs of mounts, 2 sets of mounts for the tweets, and the rest.

Price:

120$ Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is priority mail.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26527464View attachment 26527466View attachment 26527467View attachment 26527468View attachment 26527469View attachment 26527470

Item(s) for Sale:
Up for sale are my comps, they consist of Alpine Type R mids and crossovers with Digital Designs tweeters.

They work flawlessly and sound great, the tweets were bought new and not installed, just tested.

Small problems are that the Mids' mounting posts are marred, and you'll have to solder wire to them, if you need me to, I have AP 16 gauge and Scosche 14 gauge, and can do it when you buy them.

The crossover's covers are pretty scrathced as well.

Comes with everything in the pictures, spacers for the mids, a couple pairs of mounts, 2 sets of mounts for the tweets, and the rest.

Price:

120$ Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is priority mail.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26527464View attachment 26527466View attachment 26527467View attachment 26527468View attachment 26527469View attachment 26527470
I can throw together a video as well if anyone wants to hear them

What size are the mids,and the rms/peak????????? not too much interest in the tweets, and what are the oct,on the x-overs??Standard or??Thanks

What size are the mids,and the rms/peak????????? not too much interest in the tweets, and what are the oct,on the x-overs??Standard or??Thanks
6.5's RMS should be around 60-70 since the 17S set is 110 total. The crossovers go down to 65hz if that's what you're asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...