Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

American Bass XFL Dual 4 ohm VC 12"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used in perfect working condition

Price:

$160 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped in original American Bass box the sub came in with paper work and sticker. Will ship Priority with Tracking and insurance.

Item Pictures:

IMG_6825_zps6fa66b50.jpg

IMG_6821_zps83affb41.jpg

IMG_6822_zpsfad7f2ca.jpg

IMG_6824_zps9dc4451b.jpg

IMG_6823_zpsa4a515bd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an AB dealer. I think the price is very fair especially considering the condition and the cost of shipping. I'm not seeing any issues with the way these subs are built and I've installed a ton over the last couple years. Had customers that have used there's to there max and they perform amazing. Have yet to have one come back for warranty. So not sure where you heard that they were having issues?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.