Participant count
  • Participant list

SB3BabyHuey
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine W505 with Bluetooth and Satelite Radio Add-Ons

Item(s) Description/Condition:

For sale is my w505 that i recently removed from my 07 Denali that i sold. Im looking to get out of the car audio game so my loss is your gain.

Unit functions and looks great, plays dvds, mp3, cds, etc. Does not have nav but it can be added.

I also purchased the bluetooth piece to stream pandora from my phone and to make calls. The unit also has the sat radio add-on. Pretty self explanatory.

Can be hooked up to all of the high end alpine processors.

As i said it came from an 07+ gm vehicle, so it still has the expensive gm harness attached that i can sell as well if its goign into another gm vehicle that would use it. Also comes with teh steering wheel control aswell

Price:

Looking for 650 shipped with everything listed; bluetooth, sat, and gm harness

Will sell the unit by itself aswell, but woudl prefer to sell with all the pieces excluding the gm harness of course and dash kit for 550 shipped.

Will also sell teh pieces separate if there is a need for that

Im open to offers, not looking to trade for any car audio stuff as im looking to get out. Looking to buy some new golf clubs and get some cash, so i may consider offers for that or maybe some home theater stuff, no HTIB though.

Thanks!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(
12fad1b4.jpg

ae0ea814.jpg

0b007da1.jpg

0377a2b3.jpg

b22e9bed.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.