• Participant list

mitchellc123
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2 m-15d powerbass subwoofers with 2 kicker 400.1 amps and a cap

Item(s) Description/Condition:

MINT condition and it pounds hard

Price:

I'd like to get about 400 for everything and will possibly separate...trades welcome and best offers

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my opinion man,but you may try lowering the price and you may get more bites. Im not saying lowball yourself. your subs=$70 each new, those amps can be had for ~$100 each and Im giving you the benefit of the doubt with that price,and as far as the cap,well....not even gonna go there. So that totals to about $340.00 total and your items are used. Just a thought

Just my opinion man,but you may try lowering the price and you may get more bites. Im not saying lowball yourself. your subs=$70 each new, those amps can be had for ~$100 each and Im giving you the benefit of the doubt with that price,and as far as the cap,well....not even gonna go there. So that totals to about $340.00 total and your items are used. Just a thought
Truff.

glws.

yeah ik it man i got ripped off bad with this system so im trying to make my money back for it but thanks for the advice and it is really loud for what it is but thank you for the advice and i probably wont sell it cuz no one will wanna pay but i gotta try...maybe some idiot on craigslist will buy it lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Truff.

glws.
thanks

Well, you can still lower your price and buy some better quality gear. One sub could easily get as loud or louder than the 2 Powerbass subs. Along with a decent amp such as am Audipipe 1500 for example. Unless your just looking for cash and not replace your system. Dont worry, its something im sure many of us has experienced. I remember in my early days as a noob, I actually paid $400.00 for a Rockford 700s. And I thought that was a great deal. Amp was priced at $500.00 at Best Buy and I got an employee discount as was happy,lol. Come to think of it, he may have actually gotten it for even cheaper but oh well. Thats why I now look around very thouroughly and check out revies and specs on things before I buy...as well as prices.

Well, you can still lower your price and buy some better quality gear. One sub could easily get as loud or louder than the 2 Powerbass subs. Along with a decent amp such as am Audipipe 1500 for example. Unless your just looking for cash and not replace your system. Dont worry, its something im sure many of us has experienced. I remember in my early days as a noob, I actually paid $400.00 for a Rockford 700s. And I thought that was a great deal. Amp was priced at $500.00 at Best Buy and I got an employee discount as was happy,lol. Come to think of it, he may have actually gotten it for even cheaper but oh well. Thats why I now look around very thouroughly and check out revies and specs on things before I buy...as well as prices.
i already planned out what im getting and its 1 12 and a 1000 watt amp with a mint custom ported box and its gonna be disgustiong but i just need the money for tht now so i gotta sell this system for as much as possible

[quote name='Ridinhi']If you dont mind me asking,what sub and amp are you getting?[/QUOTE]

Don't mind at all :) I'm gettin an incriminator audio death row 12 and a us amps exterminator 2000.1d its 1000 rms and im gettin the custom ported box built by one of the guys on here I think its @dbeez and im pretty sure tht system is gonna be rediculous...whatya think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.