SOLD FS AGAIN: Viper 1200.1 cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

Strecker25
10+ year member

Better than everyone
no1 took this on ebay so here it is again

It was bought on 6/15/04 and ran for like a year total flawlessly, and still does. Ran at all different impedences (4,2 and 1ohm) and never had any issue. more pictures availible, chrome is perfect has one scratch on bottom cover. comes with remote bass control and wire with mounting screws.

ill say 185 + ship (cost me 29 when i bought it to ship it)

no as in worked flawlessly for the year it was installed (up to a week ago) and still does. sorry worded that wrong. it functions perfectly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That would be fantastic! Id love to see the skills involved here. It always intrigues me to see some customizing from small and detailed to large...
If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...
Im not a fan of S.Down, and everyone knows why. I wouldnt buy a screw from them. #1. The enclosure is everything when it comes to the performance...
I plan to, I’m just wondering about the power difference. 160 watts to maybe 70. I’m hoping it’ll still be strong enough for my sub stage.
Build currently on hold, waiting on a custom voice coil. The former isnt tall enough for the new setup. On the plus side the motor has 3.25" of...

About this thread

Strecker25

10+ year member
Better than everyone
Strecker25
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date