Participant count
  • Participant list

Joebobclark
10+ year member

Your Moms New Boyfriend
Item(s) for Sale:

Adire Audio Brahma MKI with 12" basket

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Motor with 12" basket (if wanted) Soft parts still in place but coils are shot. Both coils show open, even at the coil leads, I popped the dust cap off and checked them there. Dust cap is in good shape and included.

Good, Used condition. Has one nick on the bottom plate (shown in pic). Few small scratches, nothing major.

Price:

$265 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

7779-20131113-151927-resized.jpg

7777-20131111-123646.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I dont know. I thought it to be a MKII, but everyone has said that the MKI motor has the flat bottom plate, while the MKII had a beveled bottom plate... I know that this sub has never been apart and is the same configuration that it came from Adire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.