SOLD FS: $200 Matching EQ and Crossover **PICS**

SQlude
10+ year member

Ok Guys I have a Rockford Fosgate Chrome Crossover and a Chrome RF EQ pictures of the equipment are below.

$200 TAKES ALL

If your interested please email me at stereoking2@msn.com

I am selling these so I can buy a plane ticket to fly down and attend the IASCA Judges Training Classes in Las Angeles California at Image Dynamics, I'm trying to get IASCA Competitions back to the Pacific North West.

Thanks for looking

Travis "aka" SQlude

The Chrome RF AF/4HD Electronic Crossover that has the fallowing features :

Fading Capability, One Channel can be summed for mono appications, Two User Selectable filters (High Pass or Low Pass), Two User Adjustable Band Pass filters that can also be selected as High or Low Pass filters, Capable of utilizing One to Four inputs, Gold Plated RCA'a, Internal Fuse for Protection, Concealed Mounting, Audio Circuit is Hybrid Designed, Low Distortion, Wide Range of Frequency Modules (which I also have the Extra Crossover Frequency Chip Kit), High Load Driving Capacity: capable of handling up to 10 amplifiers, 12db/Octave Crossover Slopes, Cascading of output to input provides 24db/Octave Slopes.

The matching Chrome RF 1/2 Octave EQ has the Fallowing features:

9 band +9db or -9db control range and +1/2 or -1/2 octave frequency control on each frequency.

Greater than 90db signal to noise ratio.

Rockford Fosgate AF/4HD Crossover

646149_37_full.jpg

Extra Crossover chip kit

646149_5.jpg

Rockford Fosgate OEQ-1 EQ

646149_38_full.jpg

Travis "aka" SQlude

Great gear for a great price from a great guy. Someone needs to jump on this great deal.
Thanks for the bump brad.

Hopefully some one will buy these soon, time is reaching the dead line for me to buy my plane ticket, and if I don't sell these I won't be able to attend the IASCA Judges Training Classes in Las Angeles California, and get some IASCA Competitions up and oing here in the Pacific North West.

Sorry I can't buy these off you but good luck getting some competitions back up here in the northwest. That would kick some major ass man. I haven't seen a comp going on up here in a while. Good luck though man, heres a free bump.

Sorry I can't buy these off you but good luck getting some competitions back up here in the northwest. That would kick some major ass man. I haven't seen a comp going on up here in a while. Good luck though man, heres a free bump.
Hey Sampson

Thanks for the bump, I appreciate it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif Bump To The Top //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.