SOLD FS: 2 Rockford 1500+ Watt RMS amps....

Participant count
  • Participant list

VOTBLINDUB
10+ year member

NY State
Allright, ive got 2 rockford 1501 bd amps with a bd sync wire. these used to be in Art "Shaker's" blazer. they are modified to put out more power than the ones you get out of the box. i still have a manual and the bass control knob. i have one box for em. these things put out monstrous power. they are 1500+ rms and 2000+ peak. if you compete in SPL these are for you. I compete in SQ and i need to get diff ones. im only aware of the whereabouts of 2 more of these, i dont know where the rest are. thing is, you cannot buy them from a store, not with this amount of output. let me know if youre interested. my AIM is VOTBLINDUB. Sold as is. I would also trade them for 2 JL 1000/1s.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid198/pf5e5a3553638249cb9e4cc00740fe3c0/f0c0aac8.jpg

EDIT: asking 1200 for both or 650 for each, price includes shipping and insurance.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that this is a local guy that i know that i told to try to post these here for sale since ive had such good luck selling here, so i can vouch for him

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that this is a local guy that i know that i told to try to post these here for sale since ive had such good luck selling here, so i can vouch for him
He's my reference. Price is negotiable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.