• Participant list

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

18" Audioque HDC3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new. Freshly rebuilt by Robin (iamamp3pimp). Dual 2ohm coils. Just hooked it up on my HT receiver (300w) just to make sure everything was working right.

Price:

Looking for $275 picked up or $310 shipped in the SE USA. Can do $295 shipped anywhere in Florida.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship at buyers expense.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure. I got it from a friend who bought the motor and ordered the recone from AQ. I just gave it to Robin and told him to put it together. Id imagine it is a regular HDC3, though, since the recone and basket came directly from AQ.

Not sure. Ill find out.

It was a normal, rich, brownish color like every other brand new coil Ive ever seen that I know is copper. Arent aluminum coils usually a lighter shade of brownish? More of a tan color? Or am I completely off?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

galacticmonkey

5,000+ posts
Wants a button like that.
galacticmonkey
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date