FS 1/0 Gauge OFC Wire Custom Cuts - 100% Copper!

andale927
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Custom cuts of 1/0 wire however much you want! (1100 Feet available) (150 Feet Sold)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1/0 OFC Wire

Price:

(Cheaper than AudioTechnix)

$3.00 Per foot plus shipping (Min 5 Feet)

25 Ft+ = $3 Per foot Shipped!

Precut Deals! (AUDIOTECHNIX ONLY LISTED AS A PRICE COMPARISON!)

15Ft $50 Shipped! (Audiotechnix $61 shipped!)

25ft $75 Shipped! (Audiotechnix $98 shipped!)

50Ft $135 Shipped! (Audiotechnix $185 shipped!!)

IF YOU PM ME FOR A QUOTE WITH YOUR ZIP I WILL GIVE THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE!

Discounts will be given for amounts above 50ft!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship Priority Mail

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2012-07-11%2014.57.29.jpg

2012-07-11%2019.40.56.jpg

%24%28KGrHqR,%21nwE-w%28wSjEiBP1T0gNfdQ%7E%7E60_58.JPG

GSI (Black) Stinger Pro (Red)

2012-07-14%2020.55.58.jpg

CACO Feedback Thread: andale927

Last edited by a moderator:
your inbox is full man, i just need your paypal addy and ill be buying 50ft off you

Everyone needs to quit knockin this dude too, if it wasnt him buying it up it woulda been somebody else. Good buy man, nothin wrong with makin a little cash

How flexible is this stuff anyway...???

As far as the op making money off the wire, its amerika ppl!!! This shiit happens all ALL the time... Lol. I remember years ago when high Desert audio was selling the lightning audio Neo motors. No body (well prolly a few) really knew what they were but pretty much all were bought by the same person! I got a couple just cause they were cool looking, wish i knew WTF i did with those now!!! :-/

no doubt people need to make money.
but coleman will always be my bro. so GLWS OP. and be careful with the greed. it catches up
Lol, I wouldn't call making a little cash 600-700 over the course of a couple months greed. This is what I do, I am an ebay seller, build custom computers and buy and sell items online. Is having an income greed now-a-days?

I'm all for buying to resell, I do it quite often. I understand that the way he went about it upset people cause the "steal" turned into only a "deal". Big f'n whoop guys.

Can't hate on the man for trying to make a buck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.