FS 1/0 Gauge OFC Wire Custom Cuts - 100% Copper!

andale927
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Custom cuts of 1/0 wire however much you want! (1100 Feet available) (150 Feet Sold)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1/0 OFC Wire

Price:

(Cheaper than AudioTechnix)

$3.00 Per foot plus shipping (Min 5 Feet)

25 Ft+ = $3 Per foot Shipped!

Precut Deals! (AUDIOTECHNIX ONLY LISTED AS A PRICE COMPARISON!)

15Ft $50 Shipped! (Audiotechnix $61 shipped!)

25ft $75 Shipped! (Audiotechnix $98 shipped!)

50Ft $135 Shipped! (Audiotechnix $185 shipped!!)

IF YOU PM ME FOR A QUOTE WITH YOUR ZIP I WILL GIVE THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE!

Discounts will be given for amounts above 50ft!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship Priority Mail

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2012-07-11%2014.57.29.jpg

2012-07-11%2019.40.56.jpg

%24%28KGrHqR,%21nwE-w%28wSjEiBP1T0gNfdQ%7E%7E60_58.JPG

GSI (Black) Stinger Pro (Red)

2012-07-14%2020.55.58.jpg

CACO Feedback Thread: andale927

Last edited by a moderator:
im in the midst of running wire for a battery bank in. my truck. I was told using tinned wire is better because it resists corrosion. over time exposed copper will turn green and loss conductiv.

y

im in the midst of running wire for a battery bank in. my truck. I was told using tinned wire is better because it resists corrosion. over time exposed copper will turn green and loss conductiv.y
Not if you solder the terminals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

im in the midst of running wire for a battery bank in. my truck. I was told using tinned wire is better because it resists corrosion. over time exposed copper will turn green and loss conductiv.y
Just coat the end of the wire in a little House oil or any other thick oil.

LMK when it drops to 100shipped.
Let it be know. That this guy is indeed a douche bag.

The price of the wire IS PHENOMENAL. I compared it to the OFC Stinger wire I have. It is the same size.

I got 2 50ft rolls for $300 with shipping included. How could anyone complain. The wire is about the same in flexibility as the stinger wire.

I highly recommend buying his wire. Great product. THank you so much man!

The price of the wire IS PHENOMENAL. I compared it to the OFC Stinger wire I have. It is the same size.

I got 2 50ft rolls for $300 with shipping included. How could anyone complain. The wire is about the same in flexibility as the stinger wire.

Wait for it to come back in stock where op bought it from and get it for half the price! Unless op buys it all up again.

Glad your happy with it. Thats awesome! and in the end its all that matters. HOWEVER, if I simply request to be informed when the wire drops into a price range I find acceptable, how does that make me a douche? Get your ***** together and realize that this guy is selling wire that was 50ft for $90shipped and fvcked 25 others out of the same deal simply out of greed... Which is ok, you keep your wire and Ill purchase 100ft of the exact same wire for $180shipped at a later date =)

^^^ even if it is post dumping its the truth. Man grabbed up all this wire cheap and know is trying to flip for massive profit and it aint gonna fly since you pissed e1 off buy being greddy and buying it all up just for pure profit... Got to love the hobby.... $$$$$

Wait for it to come back in stock where op bought it from and get it for half the price! Unless op buys it all up again.
Won't be coming back in stock.

Glad your happy with it. Thats awesome! and in the end its all that matters. HOWEVER, if I simply request to be informed when the wire drops into a price range I find acceptable, how does that make me a douche? Get your ***** together and realize that this guy is selling wire that was 50ft for $90shipped and fvcked 25 others out of the same deal simply out of greed... Which is ok, you keep your wire and Ill purchase 100ft of the exact same wire for $180shipped at a later date =)
^^^ even if it is post dumping its the truth. Man grabbed up all this wire cheap and know is trying to flip for massive profit and it aint gonna fly since you pissed e1 off buy being greddy and buying it all up just for pure profit... Got to love the hobby.... $$$$$
Wow just wow. First of all GSI has been out of business since 2002. Second of all I am not making as much profit as you think I am after Paypal and shipping. Finally How much do you think manufacturers have wire made for? I have been quoted $5.20 per meter for 0 gauge wire. That is $1.59 per foot! You should be getting just as mad at any manufacturer that you purchase wire from.

Wow just wow. First of all GSI has been out of business since 2002. Second of all I am not making as much profit as you think I am after Paypal and shipping. Finally How much do you think manufacturers have wire made for? I have been quoted $5.20 per meter for 0 gauge wire. That is $1.59 per foot! You should be getting just as mad at any manufacturer that you purchase wire from.
Ur no manf!! U saw a chance to turn profit and jumped on it with greed. Thats why people are pissed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.