Front turn signals going out after bumping

ThatChevyGuy
5,000+ posts

sue me, its a ford.
Georgia
I have replaced these multiple times. I have the big three done only running about 1000 watts and have hardly any dimming, but after about a day of bumping the front running lights/ turn signals blow out. When i was without a system they were fine. How do i go about fixing this?!

its a good chance that theres a short in the system. most likely a coincidence. I'm not sure about the intrigues, but i know the lumina's and simular GM's have a problem with the multi-function swich messing up.

Yeah sometimes the bulb went bad and sometimes it just doesnt come on and when it does its intermittent. Thanks for the suggestions tho, well the HELPFUL ones.

It's possible that there was a splice or something in your running lights and the bass from your system have been rubbing them together causing a short.

(but that requires at least 350 deebeez)

Other than that, replace the fuse for the running lights. If that doesn't work... follow the wire to the source? That's all I can think of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.