For you hellaflush guys

There is no drift car in the world that competes seriously with crooked wheels like that. Sure they are lowered, but the dont have so much camber they could float down a river on their rims.
you are wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

you are wrong. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
The AE86 definately came from factory with massive camber issues. Its also one of the top platforms for drifting along with the Silvias, 180SX, 200SX, and RX7s. They call came with massive camber issues.

Find me a car here in the D1GP that has massive camber. Im not talking stretched tires on the rim.

http://www.d1gp.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=viewcategory&catid=3&Itemid=56

There is no drift car in the world that competes seriously with crooked wheels like that. Sure they are lowered, but the dont have so much camber they could float down a river on their rims.
LOLz were had here

Why the fuck do people say 'crooked wheels?'
It's the SUSPENSION that causes the camber, NOT the wheels.

It's not like the fucking wheels are 8 inches on the top and 10.5 inches on the bottom.
and here

you guys are all idiots /thread
agreed

The AE86 definately came from factory with massive camber issues. Its also one of the top platforms for drifting along with the Silvias, 180SX, 200SX, and RX7s. They call came with massive camber issues.
Find me a car here in the D1GP that has massive camber. Im not talking stretched tires on the rim.

http://www.d1gp.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=viewcategory&catid=3&Itemid=56
Now that you say massive camber, you are correct, but many still have a certain degree of camber.

Hellaflush is a website that thinks its cool to slam your car to the ground so far that your wheels are crooked. This is the opposite hence the unflush banner.
Hellaflush is all about this:

project2.jpg
yes, but there are many drift cars that have more drift than your everyday honduh. I suppose it depends on what you consider crooked.
That picture is crooked.

I want to believe that the Subaru sees offroad action more than a few times a year but for some reason I seriously doubt it.

Hellaflush is a website that thinks its cool to slam your car to the ground so far that your wheels are crooked. This is the opposite hence the unflush banner.
Here we go again about the camber, not all hella flush cars have camber. Not all VIP cars have camber. And most of there cars are probably on Air, so i highly doubt they drive it that low.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.