For the love of needing louder music, please help me!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
So now does anyone know the wiring colors, what they go to behind factory radio in 2016 kia optima lx no nav, with cruise and steering wheel controls. Looking for remote or accessory wire for amp to come on when car is on or started. Thank you

Looking for remote or accessory wire for amp to come on when car is on or started. Thank you
Does your cigarette lighter work without the key? If no, then you can tap onto that fuse with a fuse extender. If it works without the key, then you could tap into the cluster panel fuse instead. It is easier to tap into fuses than to splice into wires behind the radio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...
They should work. I have 6.5s in my lower door to replace the 8" subs that came with my mustang. They are fantastic, and outperform the 6 x 8s...
You got plenty of space 30"h x 40.5"w x 65"d even triple baffled, double walled with bracing. What vehicle is this going in may I ask?
Yes, I have a difference, but my difference is HUGE. The difference can be so big, as if I had a sound system in about 150-200 dolars (with wires...
im not looking to seal off im trying to stay out of wall classes and plan on staying in trunk classes

About this thread

Mzsunshine41075

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mzsunshine41075
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from