Fixing Broken Car Amps

^^^ I would drive over there anyways, 15-20 minutes isn't a far drive. If he isn't there, grab some food near by then swing by again. I'm sure if you for every missing amp back, the people here would send you shipping $ plus at least $5-$10 for your time. As many missing amps as that is, that is some quick extra cash.

lmao so funny that hes gonna report you so he says.
Yeah, I have yet to raise my voice or cuss in texts to him. I don't understand what's going through his head. The admin's haven't approved my posts on diyaudio yet so my response hasn't came up.

got this outta him just after i last posted
ME: (Yesterday Evening after trying to get ahold of him all day) Any f*ck!n track number?

ME: (just after last post)(616) 456-3403..Grand Rapids PD, Is the amp in the mail or not? If i don't hear back from you within the next 1.5 hours i will be contacting him

MIKE: I already did im pressing charges on u for harassment and cussing using the f word in text messages yes ur amps in the mail.

ME: Where's the tracking number? Good luck getting that to work lol BTW verbal harassment via language...non illegal, gotta take harassment tests at work =)

MIKE: No response

Basically what i got out of that was NO MORE MR. NICE GUY from any of us, if he is gonna try and "press charges" for me saying the F word, then i will press wtf ever i can against him and im sure each and every one of you guys on here would be right behind me. WOW im amazed at the stupidity of this moron, Hes really asking for trouble is he not?

Somebody please get rid of this loser.
Something is wrong with his head or he's hard at scamming us all right now.

If he will let me Ill get the amps and ship them back to their rightful owners. I sent him an email. Hes only about 15-20 minutes from me.
Hell, doesn't matter if he lets you, I'll pay ya to go get my amp. I'm willing to bet a **** ton of people here would too. Bet you would make about $500+ profit after gas if you do go.

Wow! I just found this thread and I'm not feeling to good right now. Mike has 4 of my amps. He's given me the same run around it seems he's given everyone else here. I have a bunch of emails stating some were fixed and the last one was supposed to be fixed a couple months ago now. He hasn't been responding to my emails anymore either. I'm not that far from him. I will be making a trip over to his house with the PD. Hope he hasn't moved already.

I'll see what I can do. Not sure if the PD will let me if he throws a fit since they aren't mine. If I can get others amps, I'll get them to their rightful owners. Strange he hasn't responded to me. I've been patient and haven't even gotten mad or said anything to **** him off.

Let the PD know there's countless others that need their stuff back. If they want us to contact them, then post their number because I want my stuff back. And yeah, I don't know why he couldn't just send me the amp the way it was. I wouldn't have been so pissed but instead he is avoiding me and took my money.

Print out this thread. Or it might be smart to make a new "claims thread". Who ever is missing their amps, state all their info, what amp(s) they sent in and when. Of course that thread would have to moderated so only information posts are made. This could be printed and made a lot easier for the PD.

Wow! I just found this thread and I'm not feeling to good right now. Mike has 4 of my amps. He's given me the same run around it seems he's given everyone else here. I have a bunch of emails stating some were fixed and the last one was supposed to be fixed a couple months ago now. He hasn't been responding to my emails anymore either. I'm not that far from him. I will be making a trip over to his house with the PD. Hope he hasn't moved already.
What forum did you use to send him amps.. I see this is only your 1st post here

Has anyone even filed a claim or contacted the Police yet? I said I was going to give him til May 1st.. But I dont think we have that much time... Also thanks to the guy who posted the DIY link.. FOund his questions on my amps.. Man this is all just sickening, especially after Iraggi dipped out on my $400.... Not been a good year for internet deals for me...

Guys check Post 516 in this thread... Did he delete his acct? I cant get any info ???

The similarity to what is going on here and what went on with 3 of my amps with that guy in Louisiana approx. 2 years ago is just plain eerie. The very same situation. He started out being very good with communications and keeping me updated on my repairs. Then, kinda suddenly no longer answering his phone or emails.

I know the odds are long but, if anyone goes to Mike's house and sees a Orion 97.1 (it's a big *** silver surfboard of an amp) and 2 Precision Power black 2150's...PLEASE GRAB THEM, THEY ARE MINE!

The similarity to what is going on here and what went on with 3 of my amps with that guy in Louisiana approx. 2 years ago is just plain eerie. The very same situation. He started out being very good with communications and keeping me updated on my repairs. Then, kinda suddenly no longer answering his phone or emails. I know the odds are long but, if anyone goes to Mike's house and sees a Orion 97.1 (it's a big *** silver surfboard of an amp) and 2 Precision Power black 2150's...PLEASE GRAB THEM, THEY ARE MINE!
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/510199-amps-held-mike49504.html#post7566162

Yes i filed a claim in milwaukee county 4-14-11 at 1:00 a.m so they would contact grand rapids p.d after report would be processed.Court date will be soon so he soon will have to comply with terms and conditions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.