Fixing Broken Car Amps

I'll kick in gas money and "finders fee" for anyone who goes. Let me know because I'm going to get a case started with the Grand Rapids PD if not.
I would still get a case going. From the looks at all the threads he's started on DIY needing help to fix amps he's got a lot at his house. A lot of amps means a lot of $$$ in other peoples belongings, which means a serious crime. I'm sure its over $5k in merchandise therefor its not small claims anymore.

if i was any of you and somewhat remotely close. i wouldve already been there a couple months ago. sorry to all of you though that are missing amps. hope it works out in the end for you all. send someone there to pick them up will be the only option anymore.

got this outta him just after i last posted

ME: (Yesterday Evening after trying to get ahold of him all day) Any f*ck!n track number?

ME: (just after last post)(616) 456-3403..Grand Rapids PD, Is the amp in the mail or not? If i don't hear back from you within the next 1.5 hours i will be contacting him

MIKE: I already did im pressing charges on u for harassment and cussing using the f word in text messages yes ur amps in the mail.

ME: Where's the tracking number? Good luck getting that to work lol BTW verbal harassment via language...non illegal, gotta take harassment tests at work =)

MIKE: No response

Basically what i got out of that was NO MORE MR. NICE GUY from any of us, if he is gonna try and "press charges" for me saying the F word, then i will press wtf ever i can against him and im sure each and every one of you guys on here would be right behind me. WOW im amazed at the stupidity of this moron, Hes really asking for trouble is he not?

Somebody please get rid of this loser.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.