Fixing Broken Car Amps

I just spoke with Mike, he said he is banned from CA.com so contact him via email or phone

mike49504@hotmail.com

He said he spoke to the police yesterday in reference to a report that was filed against him (good job Bigbass), he was advised by them to make arrangements to get all amplifiers back to their owners immediately.

I have personally told Mike to ship mine back to me COD, as I do not trust him enough to send him 25 cents. If I were you guys I would email him, then follow up with a phone call and text message. give him exact instructions as to what amplifier is yours, and where to send it to.

I pray to God that this saga is over and will never raise it's ugly head again.

Just spoke with Mike and he informed me that he is attempting to get in touch with everyone he is currently doing repair work for. He wants to know what people want done next and what the repair status is. He told me that he was going to text/call/email me tonight and inform me of all info and shipping status.

i just spoke with mike also, he is working on contacting everyone that has an amp but his internet has been down. he is trying to get all amps back to their rightful owners. whether they are fixed or the way they were aslong as they are out of his house he will be happy. he said the problem with a lot of these amps is finding parts for them because a lot of places dont carry them anymore or have to buy in bulk which he cant do. lets hope that he is going to be a man of his word and get these amps all out to the owners

I wish that perry babin guy over there was doingthe work. Seems likes he's answering everyone of mikes questions and he can't even see the amp
thats how mikes been fixing all the amps. If you look at the threads started by mike I'm sure everyone of you will find your amp in the titles of them.

I wish that perry babin guy over there was doingthe work. Seems likes he's answering everyone of mikes questions and he can't even see the amp
Perry does accept amps in for repair from the internet from time to time but from what I understand he runs a pretty successful repair shop where he lives. He most likely is busy enough with all of his other work but I am sure you could e-mail him. Perry is the best at what he does. I learned much of what I know from him. One look at the repair tutorial he sells and you will see that he has been doing this for a very long time and can fix **** near anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.