Fixing Broken Car Amps

Im no scammer Thank you!! Ill prove you wrong . Just speaking my mind. I like how people talk **** about me when they have never sent me an amp for repair and do not know me in person. But yet say im a scammer .

Thats how it is around here man. The last guy that came on here claiming to be good at repairs screwed a few people over so its gonna be hard for anyone to come on here and say "send me your amps" and have anybody trust them. Lots of scammers around here. Its kinda backwards but its almost like you have to somehow prove yourself trustworthy without actually having done a job for anyone. If I had a defective amp I'd send it(or more like drive it) to you and let you work your magic just to show that you do good work. I'd feel secure knowing that my amp was driving distance away being serviced rather than cross country. For the most part I do my own repairs but if I get something I can't figure out I will give you a shot.

Thanks Spooney. I understand also where people are comming from on here . They buy an expensive amp and it blows up. And they are not sure if they are getting scammed or not . There are alot of scammers on the net. So i understand completely .

i have a Hifonics Txi1508 that I need repaired and possibly aTxi8408. if you pay to get it shipped to you and do the repair, I'll will pay you back the initial shipping cost plus cost of repair plus cost of shipping back.

Yeah I can personally vouch for Mike here. I sent him my blown Ed nine.1 and he fixed in in two days and I just got finished installing it and hearing it. I was skeptical at first, but this is an honest guy here.

i got a MTX 1501d that the power input block has disconnected from the board. it just needs re-soldered in place. nothing else is wrong with it. i had it fixed once, but it was really ugly, and has since broken loose again. what kinda money we talkin to do that?

Slickvik You looking at 20.00 plus shipping to repair your amp.

Jco1385 Your looking at $10.00 plus shipping to resolder the connections . And ill go though the entire amp to to make sure theres nothing else that looks shaddy.

Burton 6431 Esilvers got his amp back. Another guy on here got his amps back and should post soon since they arrived at his house today. And im working on another one which should be done tonight and be shipped out Monday. So yes the people im dealing with are getting thier amps back 100% working and with a 90 day warranty.

whoa i was polite and didnt scream scammer like my head was cut off, a few people in this thread said oh i sent my amp in ill let you guys know how it is... then they dont post back, sorry i wanted to check but i do have respect for you, you seemed to me like one of the most legit guys on here.

I didnt want it to sound like i was being rude to you. Sorry if it came out that way Just alot of people Talk stuff and getting tired of it.

I have no intention of keeping anyones amp on here.

Just offering my services to the people on here that have broken amps they want fixed .

Back in the day i did have loud systems in my truck but now i repair amps cause i know what its like to be loud and the next day have no amp .

So im glad to help people out and do it at a low price.

Ill see if i can get somemore people on here to post feedback for me.

Once again sorry if it seemed like i was being rude didnt mean to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.