Fixing Broken Car Amps

hey man i'm fairly local and if you want to give me some kinda package deal i have 4 blown amps you could fix for me. not right away but soon sony 404 eqx kenwood kac 802 or somethin like that? and a kicker zx 400.1 and lighting audio 200.2

will do...gonna be a month or so i have some stuff to get first but ill be sure to let u know...or u could buy them off me fix em and resell? lol just a thought

Just to let you guys know, Another successful transaction here with Mike. He fixed my amp the day he received it, and I got i soon after. Would reccomend Mike to anyone.

I have an old Kenwood Excelon 5-channel amp that has little to no output on the speakers but it does power up just fine. Do you think you could fix this?

Flastrongman ,

You might wanna contact the shipper on theese amps i never recieved them thats why you havent heard nothing thought maybe you changed your mind. you said you sent me 2 fosgate amps i havent seen them yet. If they happen to arrive ill let you know But like i said you might wanna contact someone about them and see whats taking so long.

I got a couple cheap small amps, Phoenix Gold Ryval v1502 left channel is dead thowing out DC voltage, And I got a Soundstream USA100, The amp works but when adjusting the gain pot the left and right channel will cut out and now I think its the left channel that will not come back pretty sure its the gain control causing this issue.

I'll see how these pan out if you take on the job, Then I got some other amplifiers that are up on the spendy to purchase list that need some work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.