First video of car...

They're awesome. I'd definitely buy them again. Pioneer did discontinue them though. I don't know how hard they're going to be to find in the near future.

Id be a tad pissed if I gave up 4.5 cubes of trunk space and couldnt even move enough air to make a slight breeze in my car strong enough to shake a hanker chief.

Id actually be furious

I hope your touchin them ta-ta's

Those ta-tas? Hell no. That's one of my girlfriend's friends. She's disgusting. I wouldn't touch her with your dick.

EDIT: BTW, it's not a handkerchief, it's a microfiber towel. I guess I should edit the info for my video so it says "a small microfiber towel trick."

Id be a tad pissed if I gave up 4.5 cubes of trunk space and couldnt even move enough air to make a slight breeze in my car strong enough to shake a hanker chief.
Id actually be furious

In his defense, thats not exactly the easiest car to move pressure in, (except without a wall) and the vid was taken with a cel phone.

Looks fine, and as long as you happy with the way the setup sounds, thats all that honestly matters. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
In his defense, thats not exactly the easiest car to move pressure in, (except without a wall) and the vid was taken with a cel phone.
Looks fine, and as long as you happy with the way the setup sounds, thats all that honestly matters. :props:
Thanks.

Ya Im sure it sounds fine and all. But Im sure those subs would sound just as good if not even better. in a 2.5 cube ported box and take up a hell of a lot less room

Big boxes for $50 worth of subs though?? If youre gonna lose your entire trunk, might aswell put something reasonable in there to actually take advantage of the space

Big boxes for $50 worth of subs though?? If youre gonna lose your entire trunk, might aswell put something reasonable in there to actually take advantage of the space
If I want to spend half that to lose my entire trunk, I can do that if I please. My Caprice isn't my daily driver. My daily is a Jimmy. That has all the room I can imagine in there. If I need to transport anything, it's done with the truck, not with my car. For the amount of money I have in my trunk, they're loud, and believe it or not, fairly clean too. You can say whatever you want to say about them, but in a Caprice, moving air is definitely an accomplishment, especially off 1 kW with no wall.

you got about the same problem i got . I got a 3k amp and still cant really move any air. but my car is a DD so i cant really go to big on the box cause i like having trunk space .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.